Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post)

Go down

hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Empty hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post)

Post by kai hyuuga Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 pm

the hokage walks in on a sunny but windy day he then walked up the front of the arena and waited for some students to walk in he then waited for 2 hours stright he had a bad look on his face that his village was slacking as he waited."i will teach the whole village at one time i do not care if i die but i will have a strong village.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
ryo: 990,000,000,000,000
jutsus:
chakra:
hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Left_bar_bleue500/500hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

http://narutogaiden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Empty Re: hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 am

Yshida bodyflicker into the training arena . Thyen he saw the hokage with a bad look on his face . After a few moments he sayd "Ohh sorry to keep you waiting So shoud we start or wait for someone else?" and then Yshida stood there looking at the hokage

Back to top Go down

hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Empty Re: hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post)

Post by kai hyuuga Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

lets start if they come ill teach them as well the longer they take the more jutsu's they miss the hokage takes off his hat and slams it into the ground and looks at nex and gets into gentle fist byakugan and see's nex chakra points.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:
hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Left_bar_bleue500/500hookage training whole leaf village (all leaf members post) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 am

Yshida looked at the hokage and saw him activate the byakugan . Then he sayd "Well , I was wondering maybe you can teach me some lightning techniques ? I woud like to learn some chidori moves . So what shoud we do? . After that Yshida lookes at the hokage and stands waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 pm

chadori chidori chidori oh yes i will teach you chidoriok 1st charge up your speed and start top send you chakra to your hand then leap into the air and speed to the ground and slam your chidori into the ground like this.the hokage runs and leaps into the sky as a chidori froms in his hand he speeds down into the ground as his hand was infront and slamed it into the ground making a 50feet hole.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:46 am

"Ok , I will try it" . Yshida starts running , charges some chakra in his arm and jumps up . Then when Yshida reached the top point of his jump , alitle lightning formed in his hand . Then he slamed down at the ground with full speed . After that Yshida looked at the point where he hitted the ground with his chidori . There was only alitle hole ,but he was happy cous this was his first try . Then Yshida tryes it again . He starts running . charges up some chakra at his hand and then jumps up . After that a lightning formed in his hand , but this time it was bigger . Yshida slamed down from the sky . Then he looked at the hole again . This time it was about 15feets . He smileyd and started running again . Then he charged chakra in his hand and jumped up. Again a lightning formed in his hand , this time it was prety impresive . Then Yshida slamed down his chidori from the sky at the ground . When he looked at the hole , he was realy happy . This time it was about 30 feet . Then he looked at the hokage and asked "Well, what next?

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm

the hokage was happy to see that nex had got it he then appeared behind nex and said what are your elements young one and kai just waited for nex to say somthing

kai was thinkingummmm this young kid got the chidori so fast but i know he should he is a jounin and im happy that he got it so fast so noone can beat and destroy the leaf village.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:18 pm

When Yshida heard kai's question he sayd " Umm , water and lightning . Well what do we do now ? " . Then Yshida stood there calmly waiting for the answer . While he was waiting he thinked " I wonder why does he need to know my elements . Well I'm about to find out " and then smileyd . So now Yshida was standing and waiting for an answer from the hokage.

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:10 pm

ok this jutsu will go with your thunder jutsu's as raven pulled out a scroll as it had very huge signs and it was all black with 2 red dots have you got a summoning yet??? young one as raven was trying to unlock the lock apon the scroll as he finally opened the lock he then pulled it open as it had everyones name in blood who has a summon of crows.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:29 am

Yshida answered to theh okage"well I don't have a summoning , I don't even know how to do one " and then smileyd at him . He was realy exited to learn a summoning and was realy happy , becouse he's increasing his jutsu arsenal .

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:48 pm

ok sign this scroll with your blood bit your finger and sign it then i will tell you the next thing to do ok the hokage threw him the scroll and waited for him to sign as the wind started to power up and it was blowing apon the hokage face very harshly as the soil on the sand was starting to soften up and the hokages heet started to sink a little.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Yshida catched the scrool and putted it on the ground . Then he bitted his finger and then kneeled on the ground . After that he started to write his name on the scrool . After he wrote Yshida Uchiha , he threw the scrool backt to the hokage and waited for an answer from him .

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 am

the hokage had cought the scroll with a faint smirk on his face he then told him the hand signs you do it like this black style crowas a huge black crow appeared from the scroll as the crow flew up into the sky and started to gaze in the wind that is the only crow you could summon for now and it takes 50 chakra so use it wisely young one.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:59 am

Yshida listen to the hokage and looked at the huge crow flying ower them and sayd " Ok I'l try to summon it " . Then he started to make the hindsigns witch the hokage showed him . But nothing happened , Yshida knew that this jutsu isn't so easy so he didn't wait and tryed again . Again nothing happened . He tryed again and again nothing . Yshida tryed it a few and still nothing summoned . He took a few minutes to think and made the hindsigns again . Still nothing , so he did that again . Yshida was getting bored of making hindsigns but he didn't stop . He tryed again and again and again . But still nothing . After ten more minutes of trying he rested a few minutes . Then he started to make the handsigns again . Finaly he sucseded . The huge crow from the sky landed near Yshida .

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha so you did it hahahahahahaha ok young one that is training over for today see you arround the hokage puts his hands over his head in the air and a huge wind blows the hokage as the hokage dissapears as the huge wind starts to stop very very fast as it still had the hokages foot steps on the ground
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:15 am

Yshida says "Ok then goodbye and thank you for your trining " .Then he stands still and sees how the hokage leaves with a big blow of wind . After a few minutes Yshida started walking a headed home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down