Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling the Lands

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Traveling the Lands Empty Traveling the Lands

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Dustin Azataku walked from the Sand Village. He had sealed most of his stuff into his sealing scrolls so he didn't have to carry as much. He was wearing a large cloak that hid most of his figure. He didn't know whether to go into the Leaf Village as a civilian or disguised. He looked into his scrolls and found his Hidden Leaf ANBU attire.

He had decided to camp the night in the forest. Setting up some C1 Clay to explode if stepped on(Think of it as a mine). He lay in a tent, now fully dressed as a Leaf ANBU. He'd decided this would make his life a lot easier. He attached a Leaf Headband to his neck. His story would be he had just been promoted to ANBU rank.

Back to top Go down

Traveling the Lands Empty Traveling from leaf to Sand

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Kyoku stood here with another Jounin/Anbu(Either).He put on his mask,completing his anbu uniform.He activated his Tamoe 3,just incase he needed it.He faced his teammate.
"Ready?"
Kyoku asked his teammate curiously.
"We gotta figure out what Sunagakure is up to.Everything has been silent lately so i wouldn't expect any attacks coming."
Kyoku smirked.
"Lets figure out what their up to.Make sure your ready for a Full Assault incase they expect us coming.Now lets move out!"

Back to top Go down

Traveling the Lands Empty Re: Traveling the Lands

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 pm

"Aye i will make sure to be careful". The man said as he replied to Kyoku. "So i guess its time for us to move out. But tell me are we only going on a reckon mission?" The man asked curiously. "I'm Ken by the way, but i guess that won't be important on this mission". Ken said as they prepared to leave.

The Man carried an Anbu sword and where dressed in full Anbu uniform. He was rather mysterious since no one knew of his origins. "Lets go see what we can find out". Ken said as he awaited Kyoku to move out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Kyoku wondered who the mysterious Anbu member was.He knew every Anbu member in Leaf but this one.It puzzled Kyoku because he never saw Ken around leaf before.
"Ken what village are you from?You know before coming to Leaf?"
Kyoku needed to know more about the strange Anbu incase he was a spy from another village.Kyoku and the strange anbu member walked off the land of Konohoagakure.He kept walking on with the strange anbu,wondering who Ken was.
"Nice to meet you by the way."
Kyoku said that to hopefully get information out of the strange Anbu member.He had no choice but to go with Ken because all other anbu members were out on missions.Kyoku was a little worried that Ken would turn on him.Kyoku kept his eye on Ken just incase,so he won't get hurt by Ken.
"Tell me about yourself Ken."
Kyoku and Ken kept walking as they started conversations with one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

Waking up from his sleep, he yawned. Placing his hands on his Clay Mines he absorbed the Clay and chakra they took back into his body. He decided to travel more ground towards Konohagakure today. Running through the forest and great speeds he couldn't wait to get back there. He wanted some more of the Konoha's great Sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:38 pm

"Well I'm from the leaf just like you Kiyoku san. Lets just say there are still people you don't know about. Besides konoha is a rather vast village. But its alright to be a little cautious around me. I would be cautious around me too. Besides your only just meeting me for the first time. And you must be thinking of a bunch of things right now". Ken said with a slight chuckle.

"But if you must know i will give you a little hint. I'm from one of Konoha's most famous clans. A pretty famous one. That's all i will say. Our job description doesn't require us to give out information on our selves to other. We would normally do the information gathering". Ken said as they continued walking into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm

"We need to pick up the pace,Ken."
Dashes through the woods until we reach the Desert parts.We kept going for a little while.Kyoku hears a noise in the distance.
"You hear that Ken."
Gets in a defensive position.
"Don't hold back no matter what Ken.You ready for this?"
Kyoku asks his partner that he still doesn't know alot about.He waits to see who the attacker is,and to see if its a threat to our mission.Kyoku starts thinking if this was a set up,brought on by Ken to out number me,so they could kill me.
"Hmmm?"
Kyoku keeps his sharingan eyes on the distance to see if anybody is coming.
"Get Ready."
Kyoku glares at the dark trees trying to see the cause of the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:11 pm

"Yes I can hear it". Ken said as he hid behind a tree. He then activated his byakugan as he stood there. "It seems to be a Leaf Anbu, but there is something off about him". Ken said as he stood there waiting. Perhaps he should set up a trap just in case the person approaching turned out to be their enemy. Ken pulled out a couple of wire and explosive tags and signaled Kyoku to fall back.

Ken then formed a couple of hand seals and replaced himself with a kunai. The kunai had an explosive tag on it. Plus the wires were connected to traps all around the area. Tripping the wires could be disastrous in this situation. Ken used his replacement as a decoy just in case, as he hid himself close by. He watched the approaching shinobi every move with his Byakugan. All they needed to do now is wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Kyoku got the signal and backed away,to a far away tree branch.
"Hmmm."
He thought to himself.He now knew that Ken must be an intelligent Anbu.He watched from a far to see the mysterious noise coming.
"Cmon......."
Kyoku whispered silently as he watched both Ken,and the mysterious noise.He wondered what the noise was and kept his tamoe 3 eyes over the area.
"Good."
Kyoku whispered again seeing the kunai with an explosion tag.He made sure he didn't miss the source of the sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Dustin sensed something off about the area. Sighing he reach up under the mask and actived the Range meter. Making sure nothing was ahead of him, he decided to continue on foot. He couldn't help but feel a bit off on something. He placed his hands together and formed a small clay bird(6CP). He held it in the palm of his hand. In the other hand he formed a message in sign language to the bird.(YES I KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE! Razz) The bird knew what it ment, but he didn't send it quite yet. He continued walking forward towards the leaf village, unaware of anything around him.

(170-6 = 164)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 am

Watching the shinobi come closer with his byakugan. Ken prepared himself just in case. He would let the man come into the parameter he had set up. His substitution were there are a decoy to lure him into his trap. Watching man carefully Ken could tell he wasn't from Konoha. Since there were no one in konoha who used his style of techniques. Those byakugan eyes of his were very observant. All he needed to do were to wait for the man to get closer. Posing as a Leaf nin could only mean one thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Kyoku watched as his Sharingan saw both of their chakras.Kyoku couldn't even recignize the strange shinobi's chakra.
"Hmmm........."
Kyoku watched there as he kept an eye on Ken,so nothing would happen.Kyoku knew something was up,so he kept quiet the entire time.He knew he should just wait so he could figure out who the oppoent ninja is.Kyoku just stood on the tree branch perched.Kyoku performed quick handsigns,and transformed into a bird.He kept his eyes on Ken,and the other ninja,as he is hidden from sight.He chirped like a bird as the ninja got closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henge No Jutsu
Academy Jutsu
Ninjutsu
No element
Henge No Jutsu is an Academy Level Ninjutsu,that lets the user transform into a person,or animal(Has to have seen it).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:57 pm

Noticing the chirping noise, it made him feel uneasy. He looked at his Clay Bird and nodded. Placing his hands together he sent the bird off, it flew away backward towards the Sand Village. Then replacing his hands together he formed another Clay Bird. " Come out... Whoever you are. " He said. " I know someone is here... " He searched the area with his eyes not seeing anything.

((164 - 6 = 158 CP Left.. and does Sharingan and Byugan eyes take CP to maintan?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Ken watched carefully as the man came closer. He also noticed Kyoku and that fact that he may have made a mistake chirping like a bird. "Its night time now. A bird wouldn't be chirping now, he may have given our position away". Ken thought to himself. He also watched the clay bird the man had sent flying. Ken figured more or less it was a messenger bird. But as the man came closer, Ken used the replacement he had set up. The replacement positioned himself in such a way, that he could be seen by anyone. Hopefully that would lure the man into the trap. It was still a waiting game for all three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Kyoku knew by Ken's expression that he should stop chirping.As the chirping stopped,everything in area was silent.Kyoku still kept his eye on Ken.Kyoku noticed the clay bird,as it flew away.Kyoku saw that the clay bird,headed to Sunagakure.I flew up high,still transformed as a bird.I watched the clay bird's path from a far.I knew the opponent was up to something.I flew around the area,in bird form.I saw everything in the area,including the opponent.I flew back,and landed on Ken's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Looking foward he saw a figure. Smirking but also not feeling like getting into a fist fight he shrugged. " We'll play it your way then. " Sending the second Clay Pigeon he had made straight at the apart figure(Replacement aparently). " I'll make you pay! " He raised his hand up, ready to make the bird explode if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 am

Tobimaru was in full speed as he was racing in order to track down where Dustin was he then made couple hand seal and summon his monkey to help him search for Dustin. "yamazaru Kuchiyose no Jutsu-Monkey summoning jutsu........ Takashi search for Dustin san tracks i'll be heading in this direction when you find him come back to me said Tobimaru as he made another handseals and said Dotan Bunshin-Earth clone technique then suddenly a earth clone was formed and Tobimaru gave the signal for his clone to spread out and look for Dustin. After Tobimaru gave the signal he kept on heading in his direction to keep the search on hopping that he would have luck finding him.

yamazaru Kuchiyose no Jutsu-Monkey summoning jutsu
Chakra points-8
This is monkey that Tobimaru summons when he is fighting. The monkey however has the lightning and water elements. Tobimarus uses the monkey to combine is lightning and water jutsu to create a more higher level jutsu that the monkey can only uses 5 times. The name of the monkey is called Takashi Enzro, it is also skilled in taijutus attacks.

Dotan Bunshin-Earth clone technique
chakra points 8
Ranked B
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m),
Type: Attack
This is an earth clone jutsu that is used by i to confused enemies it can be used to attack enemies or as a substitution.

chakra uses in total :16
Charka remaining:159/175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Watching his target close in on him. Ken geared himself up while waiting. The replacement then ran from behind the tree and to another. This kind of movement were in fact deliberate. Standing at a safe distance, Ken watched with his byakugan. He also noticed the bird the intruder had sent forth. He wondered what it could do. But Ken had the wire in his hand waiting for the intruder to come closer. That way he could set of the trap. He will however play a game of tag with his opponent. This way Ken would be able to observe him from a safe distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Kyoku quickly flew away for a strange reason,while hidden he tranformed back into a human.He grabbed shurikens and his wire.He tied shurikens to his finger using wire so he could control the shurikens.He stayed hidden for now,waiting to jump into the fight.He knew something was up,because of the clay bird.He watched Ken,and the repalcement.He knew the oppoent probably sent for backup.Kyoku kept his eyes on the surrounding area,making sure nobody attacked them.He stayed silent and hidden as he waited to see the enemie.He got ready with his shurikens as the oppoent(s) got closer near me and Ken.He got into a defensive position,while hiding.The moonlight shined on the area,as he closed his eyes,and relied on hearing and smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Yawning, he started to grow tired of this. Calling for his bird to come back. " Okay.. You've gotten on my nerve for the last time... " His temper went out of control as his bird arrived to him. He placed his hands together. " Kibaku Nendo - Carrier Pigeon! " The bird grew to a huge size. He hopped on it's back. " Time to play. " He forced the bird into the air and smirked as he looked down onto the battlefield.

6. Kibaku Nendo - Exploding Clay (Carrier Version)
Character Use: Deidara
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to
fashion animals which help him in combat. These can take the form of birds for flight and exploding seeker birds and spiders. Deidara possesses two mouths on the palm of each hand. Withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, one of the mouths can consume the clay and fashion it into a creature. Deidara can then make the item bigger after forming the necessary handseals. He will retain control over the item and can decide what actions the clay art will take.

((158 - 2 = 156/170 CP Remain))

Last edited by Dustin Flash on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 pm

"Tch, this guy will be troublesome. From the looks of it, he is a long range fighter. I hate long range fighters". Ken said to himself as he watched the bird take flight. Ken had an idea that the man would try to survey the area from above. Using his Anbu training for situations like these. Ken positioned himself, in such a way that he could watch his opponent. But his opponent would have a hard time finding him. Ken contemplated attacking from above. But that wouldn't be such a smart idea, he needed to let his opponent come to him. They thought him to have patience as a ninja. And how to conceal himself. And it would seem that is exactly what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Kyoku whispered "Cmon..............." as he watched the area,while hidden.He wanted to figure out who the oppoent(s) were.He still watched his teammate,Ken to see if he needed help.Kyoku looked into the moon,as he waited.He thought to himself "Only if i could make the area brighter,so we can see.",and the he kept watching the area.He saw the huge clay bird,in the sky,and stayed hidden,as to not be spotted.I whispered under my lips "Damn.........that thing is huge.",and he stayed hidden until the Huge Clay bird,was out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Dustin made the bird fly up a bit higher, but just circled around the forest. " Come on out.... Let's talk this one over... Maybe make a treaty or something... I don't know who you are.. But I give you.... five seconds to come out before I start making your world a nightmare. " He smirked.

Forming two C1 Birds(12 CP Total for both) in his plams he smirked. He flung them towards the ground to scout out the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm

As Tobimaru pick up the pace he was something in the air circling around. He then notice that it was Dustin and he was riding on his bird as usual. "Nicccce you're still alive thats what i expect from a anbu vice captain said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself. Tobimaru was still too far away from the area but his clone was however just coming in the same location where Dustin was flying over. "Dustin san are you alright said Tobimaru clone as he jumped of the trees at high speed. He could feel the aura of other enemies around but he would have to be on his gaurd until the real Tobimaru or Takashi(Tobimaru summon monkey) arrived on the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Sensing the arrival of another intruder, Ken used his byakugan to survey a wide area. "There are three more...no....two more intruders. One of them is most likely a shadow clone since its the exact same thing. Plus there is a monkey running around, this could get troublesome before we know it". Ken said as he stayed hidden. Ken then used a concealment technique to keep himself hidden. He didn't want to be seen by the bird swooping down closer. The concealment technique would have him blend in with the area. Which meant there would be nothing unusual. He also made sure to hide his aura in the area.

-3 CP 167/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum