Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling the Lands

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Traveling the Lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling the Lands

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 pm

I climb up a tree,and place an explosion tag on it,it slowly makes a hissing sound,that will make it detonate soon.I jump to another tree,and hide in the shadows.The explosion will from the tree will cause a distraction to call the enemies there.Once there me and Ken would be able to attack them,and they'd be trapped.I smirked,as i still hid in the shadows.I made sure that Ken didn't do anything reckless.The hissing sound from the explosion tag continued,as i was hidden.I kept my eye on the area,as i was concealed in the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Seeing Tobimaru, he smiled. " Not even started to fight.. I didn't expect you to get here this fast... I just thought I might want some backup... I didn't know how many Ninja would be here.. I expect at least one... But I doubt a ninja would come alone so... I bet it's at least two.. " He scanned the area, suddenly he heard one of his clay birds start to chirp. Thinking it had found one of them he smirked. Controlling the other one he had made to fly over to Tobimaru's shoulder.

" EXPLODE! " The bird that was on Tobimaru's shoulder didn't explode, however the first one that had apparently found the exploding tag exploded. This caused the top of the tree to blow the top off the tree. "Hopefully that worked. "

(156 CP Still Remaining)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm

"Hmmmm i expected more from a Vice captain Dustin san i didn't know that a guy like you would get scared just fighting konoha leaf trashes." said Tobimaru as he smiled while looking at his friend.

"Well it seem that these Shinobis had hidden themself properly but i have no time to wait around and play ninja all day. So i'm going to say this once if you leaf ninja value you're life and you're village leave now or it will be the last night you see the full moon tonight shouted Tobimaru as then gave Dustin the sign to blow up the entire area he was standing as it was just his clone that was there so no harm would come to him. He wanted his enemies to come out from hidding "Dustan san you know what to do just ignore my clone and fuck these guys up now" Shouted Tobimaru clone as he was still standing still smiling as he shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm

With so much going on, things were starting to get interesting. Ken watched as the opponent recklessly blow up a tree. "These guys are reckless and troublesome. The sand are surely a bunch of idiots. I hate them". Ken said as he started moving in the shadows. He then signaled to Kyoku to move out. Ken surely didn't feel like being blown up. He then created a kage bunshin and left it behind. The Kage bunshin would provide the perfect distraction for them. While they escaped the kage bunshin would attack them. This should give them sometime to clear the area.

The Kage bunshin started forming a couple of hand seals while they would run away secretly. "Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough. Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique". The wind would then ignite into flames making it twice as deadly. This should give that reckless clown(Dustin) some trouble.

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Type: Attack

Kage bunshin no jutsu

-11 156/170

Last edited by Pluto on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

" You think fire will touch me? " He laughed hard. Forming a few handsigns the bird on Tobimaru's clone flew up and grew bigger and flew infront of the huge fireball, causing the bird to catch fire and explode(Only c1). He formed his hands together. " Now... I WILL DESTROY YOU! " he formed a few handsigns and yelled. " Clay Style - C3 EXPLODING CLAY! " The huge sphere of about 2 Feet Tall, and 2 Feet wide, he dropped it towards the ground. He made the bird start flying off so they wouldn't get caught in the blast.

4. Clay Style - C3 Exploding Clay
Way more powerful than C2. This clay takes on the shape of a sphere(about 2 foot tall, 2 feet wide). Unlike the other ones, once Dustin has thrown the sphere it explodes on contact. Causes a HUGE explosion. Can kill if close enough to the enemy.

(156 - 25 = 131 CP Left)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm

As Tobimaru clone dispearse because of the explosion the information was sent back to him where he was standing. He heard the explosion and could see little flashes of light. "Good he's gonna use that C-3 jutus ..... hmmm it will cause a good amount of damage and for our enemy to come out of hiding. Now its up to Takashi to stay put and attack them once he see them in sight after the explosion. said Tobimaru.

Tobimaru would wait after the big explosive to wait for his monkey to locate the two shinobi and then he woul jump in as soon as Monkey would use that jutsu once he's in contact with the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Escaped when he was given the signal.He watched the C3,as it was dropped onto the ground.He looked to see if it would explode.He watched Ken as he was a safe distance away.The wired shurikens,still lay in his hand.He thought for a second,and had a brillant plan.He still stood there waiting for his opponents next move.
"..............."
He eyes lay on the sight of the opponents.He prepared to either defend,or attack

Last edited by Kyoku Uchiha on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Smirking, he looked at his opposition. " From the looks of it.... A dark haired..... Possibly an Uchiha... and the other I don't know.. " He smirked. Forcing the bird to go even higher into the air, above the clouds so they couldn't see him. " I can't wait for this battle. " He smirked evilly. He pulled out three Shuriken. He threw them hard towards both men that were to challenge him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:40 pm

"Whew close call". Ken said as he looked at his opponent soaring through the skies. "It seems your trying to hide from us. But hiding his pointless, i can see you". Ken then noticed that Shurikens coming towards him and deflected them away with his Kunai. They had a lightly sting to them, but nothing near serious. "I really hate long ranged fighters, they are way too annoying for me. This will be a long night". Ken said to himself. As it stands they were at a disadvantage with their opponent airborne. Plus Ken knew that others were in the area. His byakugan allowed him to see them clearly. Perhaps the Byakugan were his only secret weapon, but what could he do against a long ranged fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 am

The massive explosion caused a massive shock wave and Tobimaru moneky was at a pretty close distance but he wasn't hurt only just wind beating on his face and limps from off the trees.
Tobimaru monkey was couple clicks away from the enemy as he saw that
couple shuriken that he had deflected. He then notice that the shuriken came from above and knew that it was Dustin that was in the air. "Ok i need to make this quick plus i need to make sure that Tobimaru sama know the location as i'm about to use this jutus. said Takashi (Tobimaru monkey). He then made couple hand seal and then placed his hands in the air as lightning began to form around his hands. The lightning started to form even bigger causing a huge electrical spill formingaround the area. "Raikou Kyuu- lightning sphere" shouted Takashi as his huge S-rank jutsu appeared over his head where he placed his hand in the air. He knew by using this jutsu it would track down the location of the enemies and cause a huge distruction around the area. "Now after this attack Tobimaru sama will jump in and get the enemy" said Takashi as he was thinking to himself. Takashi then decided to launch the jutus hopping that it would be a success and the entire area would be distoryed.

Range: Mid (5-10m) far (10-20m+)
Type:Attack
Raikou Kyuu is a lighting sphere jutsu that Tobimaru summoning monkey uses on his enemy This jutsu is uniqe as it follows its enemy movement due to small electric fields in the human Body. The monkey forms couple handseal and then the lightning sphere is created from of him. When the sphere is launched it follows its target until there is a directed hit. The jutsu has it disadvantages as it puts a strain on Tobimarus summoning monkey and burns up a lot of its chakra. The jutsu can only be used once as Tobimaru monkey chakra capacity is not very high.

Traveling the Lands - Page 2 Sphere2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 am

Kyoku dodged the shurikens throw at him.He ran quickly as the lightning headed for him,as to not get hit.He knew the lightning would stop when it hit him,so he performed some handseals.A shadow clone poofed infront of him.The real Kyoku got away in time,but the clone got hit by the lightning.With the lightning,thinking it was me that got hit,it stopped.The clone getting hit caused an explosion in the area.Kyoku got to a safe area in time to be safe from the explosion.
"Thank god............"
He said, as he panted.Kyoku was now on a high tree branch,being unseen by his opponent(s).He saw his opponent(s) and his partner,Ken.He stayed hidden hoping not be seen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique

Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage
Bunshin.

(-5+-6
-11 chakra points used
139/150

Last edited by Kyoku Uchiha on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit....AGAIN!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:06 pm

(what............... there is no my jutsu would just blow up like that plus its a S RANK JUTSU. Read the detail for my jutsu it follows the enemy until contact thats when it will explode. EDIT YOU'RE POST DUDE.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 pm

(There edited -.-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Smirking as he looked down and saw that the Monkey's Jutsu connected, he decided it was time. " Jibaku Bunshin! " He whispered as from the bird, an exact replica of him formed. Handing the clone some of his clay from his pouch, it ate the clay. The bird flew down, above the enemies. The Bunshin jumped off of the bird and went straight into the battle. The Bird proceeded to fly back into the sky with the real Dustin. " And so it begins. "

7. Jibaku Bunshin (Self-Destructing Clone) Technique (Unnamed)
Character Use: Deidara
Type: Attack, Supplementary

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is used by Akatsuki member Deidara. High in skill, Deidara can create the one unique bunshin without the use of his hands. The clay bunshin can ingest some of Deidara's explosive clay and focus its chakra to that internal spot in its body. The chakra will activate the clay causing the bunshin to blow up in a violent explosion. The bunshin and explosion can also act as a decoy, allowing Deidara to escape from enemy detection.

(131 - 6 = 125 CP Left)(The Clone has the explosive power of a C2 Bomb.)

Last edited by Dustin Flash on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:23 pm

Ken watched as the Lightning sphere came towards them. And it didn't seem like a giant ball, for one to play with. "This is troublesome. These guys...". Ken said as he prepared to do the same trick, but Kyoku beat him to it. Ken watched as the kage bunshin collided with the lightning sphere. There was an explosion in the area. The opponents attack left a crater in the ground. Plus it caused the wind to blow through the area violently. Though it didn't harm them, it was still an annoyance to Ken. But that wasn't the end of it.

Their other opponent soon drop one of those annoying clay bombs again. It caused another explosion, as debris and wood fly through the area. "I can't take this shit anymore. I need to do something. If I'm not careful, we will get blown to bits". Ken said as the explosion caused even more devastation in the area. As the smoke blew through the area, Ken used his byakugan in order to locate the monkey. "Kage bunshin no jutsu". Two shadow clones then appeared beside Ken. He then signaled the kage bunshin to go after the monkey who had attacked them earlier.

The other shadow clone would stand its ground. While ken and Kyoku get away. Looking at Kyoku, Ken knew they had to do something about this. "Kyoku your a Uchiha right? If so then you must know some genjutsu. Then why don't you use a genjutsu to immobilize our opponents?". Ken said, they were in a desperate situation now.

-10 Kage Bunshin no jutsu. 146/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:34 pm

As the two explosion passed by Takashi hid his face from the debris and wind that was crashing against his face."Damn Dustin san jutsu are a blast" said Tobimaru's monkey as he stood grounds. He then got his guard up as he sense someone coming towards him. He was ready to fight this person on a hand to hand combat and decided to meet ahead with the person. He the jumped and ran towards the enemy that was coming towards him. As he ran he threw 5 shuriken just to calculate how far the enemy was away from him while he was attacking.

Further in the distance far away Tobimaru awaited as he saw and heard the explosion coming from the distance. "Damn its like a war going on over there i hope that Dustin and Takashi are doing ok on their own. I still cant jump in yet i need more time before i know that the enemies has come out from hidding."said Tobimaru as he stood still with both arms folded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Kyoku looked at his opponent in the air,and knew what to do.He performed multiple handsigns,and lifted his head up high.He let out a cloud of ashes into the sky.He hoped that Dustin,would get stuck in it.He then cliked his teeth as the ashes exploded in the air.Kyoku hoped Dustin was hit,so he'd be out on the ground.He stayed still watching the explosion to see the area. He kept his eye on the surroundings,so he wouldn't be caught from behind.He stayed still in his location,wondering where Ken was.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burning Ash Accumulation :
B
Fire
Ninjutsu
Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

134/150

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 pm

The clone saw the man spit some kind of weird ash into the air. He charged at Kyoku and went to distract him. Dustin on the other hand saw this ash and was afraid. He formed another small bird in his palms and then did the proper handsigns to create another huge bird, this time it was bigger than the last(6 CP). He hopped from one bird to the other and made the first bird divebomb at the same one the clone was fighting, he knew the man would feel his explosion one way or the other.

((Clone is C2 and Bird is C1... C2 can kill with direct hit, C1 cannot, but will harm))

((125 - 6 = 119 CP Left))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Ken decided to move towards Kyoku when he noticed what was happening in the sky above them. Ken knew all too well that those clay, whatever they were. Weren't just simple art, he hated the situation they were in. But not wanting to get caught in anything. Ken decided to flee the scene. He used a replacement jutsu, by using a piece of wood close by. Replacement techniques always came in handy. Ken would leave Kyoku to handle things for now. He didn't want to get caught in anything right now.

Else where Ken's other kage bunshin that were made to stay put started running in the direction of the Monkey. Now it would be a two on one battle. The kage bunshins only needed to land a few good hits. And that would be it for the opponent. The Kage bunshin that were made to engage the monkey in battle, saw a couple of shurikens coming. He quickly dodged the shurikens and went in closer to the opponent. Before reaching the Kage bunshin pulled out a kunai and threw it towards the monkey. Upon reaching the monkey the kage bunshin would engage in hand to hand comabt.

And that was an area, Ken knew he couldn't be outclassed in.

Kawarimi no jutsu
Rank- E

-2 Cp 144/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Takashi looked on as he say his shuriken got deflected away and then saw the shinobi that was in front of him. He then stop suddenly as he knew that it was someone dangerous he was about to face. "Fuck..... if i knew it was going to be a hyuuga from the leaf i would come so close to him said Takashi as he was thinking to himself. The situation had gone from bad to worse as Takashi wasn't going to be able to handle the hyuuga on his own. "Hey grey eyes i bet you can't stand looking at you'reself when you're taking a dump said Takashi as he made a evil smile on his face. He then took out three exploding kunias and threw all three towards his opponent and then squickly made couple handseals and said "Raitingu nami no jutsu-lightning wave technique" the lightning static would touch the kunia causing it to explode while it headed towards his opponent.

Raitingu nami no jutsu-lightning wave technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack.
This is a lighting jutsu that the monkey uses to unleash lighting attacks throw his mouth. The lighting is rushed out at a high speed and goes straight for the target that it’s aimed at.
Traveling the Lands - Page 2 Lightning_attack_mar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Running towards the opponent, Ken's shadow clone smirked then a frown came to his face. "Its bad enough they're destroying this beautiful land with their explosions. But now i have to suffer insults from a monkey. A very ugly one too. I hate these guys". Ken said as he saw the kunais coming towards him. His insight alerted him to the danger of this thing. "I have to do something about this". The shadow clone said as the kunais ignited from his opponent's attack. But he was far too close to really do anything as a kage bunshin. The force from the blast were enough to see it go poof in smoke.

Else the other shadow clone and Ken himself were alerted about what took place. The remaining shadow clone could hear the explosion in the distance. And he knew exactly what had happened. Now arriving on the scene, the shadow clone pulled out a kunai. It had exploding tags on it as well. "I guess i should return the favor then". the shadow clone said as it threw the kunai towards the opponent. Considering what's been happening. It was the first time they would make something explode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

As Takashi used his jutsu he realised that it was a shadow clone. -------Suddenly a kunai was heading straight for Takashi and "Damn i've wasted too much chakra on that shadow clone i mustcouldn't do nothing than just try and block the attack by covering his face and chest. Then suddenly a large lava barrier apperead around Takashi as the explosion went off.

It seems like i shouldnt give you any more treat of bananas next time Takashi kun". said a strange voice as a mud like image emerged from underground. "I'm sorry that i didnt last long as you expect Tobimaru sama said Takashi as Tobimaru finally showed himself on the battle field. He then looked at the Hyuuga and knew that it would be pointless in trying to fight him in a taijutus contest.
Lava shouheki –Lava Barrier
Range:Close(0-5m)
Type-Defence
This is a lava barrier that the ninja uses to keep out his enemies or block against high level attacks. The barrier looks something like a yellow firer glass. If the enemy comes close to it the heat will be too powerful that it will burn the ninja skin off.

-7 chakra points
152/175

"Well if it isn't one of konoha strongest clan the Hyuuga.. but i wonder why are you doing all the way out here trying to pick on a little monkey like him said Tobimaru as his eyes and blonde hair began to glow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 pm

"Huh Lava? It seems this is getting troublesome by the minute it seems". The shadow clone said as he looked at the new arrival. "Its seems there is just more and more garbage piling up around here. I must say its my first time going against someone who uses lava". Ken said with a smirk on his face. "I guess that monkey belongs to you. I must say, he's rather lucky to say the least". the Shadow clone said as it stood there looking at the opponent.

By this time, Ken were already planning on going in the direction of his shadow clone. He left Kyoku behind to pursue these intruders. He didn't like what was happening one bit. He wasn't too far away and were hoping secretly for a good fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Tobimaru then put his lava barrier down that was protecting Takashi and then stepped in front."Takashi stay put i'll take this guy on but if it gets too dirty you know what to do.said Tobimaru as he was focused on his enemy. "yes Tobimaru sama i have one more shot left for a huge jutsu and i'll back you up just in case.said Takashi as he took couple step back not to get into the way.

Suddenly Takashi started to run towards his enemy while making couple handseals and then jump in the air and rotated twice. While he was rotating 7 kunias started rainning down towards his enemy. When he done the handseal his jutsu wasn't reveal yet as he was about to plan something for his opponent. He would then land on his feet and release his jutsu as soon as the enemy would try and dodge the kunais.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:07 pm

"He seems pretty confident or is he taking me lightly". Ken said as his opponent went airborne. "Your confident but foolish". the shadow clone said as his opponent launched himself into the air. Suddenly Ken took a different stance as the kunai came raining down. "Your in range" Ken said as he prepared to defend himself and attack the opponent.

Traveling the Lands - Page 2 ShugoHakke-1

While the opponent were airborne, Ken decided it was the perfect opportunity to attack him. It was make it almost impossible for his opponent to escape his attack. "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou -Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Shugo Hakke
Rokujuuyonshou". Ken shouted as there was a sudden chakra build up around him. Extending chakra from his palm, Ken deflected the kuanis and were now aiming for his opponent in mid air.

Ken attacked at incredible speed releasing chakra strings from his hand in order to attack the opponent. The fashion in which he did it, made it impossible to count the chakra strings. And they were all aimed at the opponent. Ken only needed to land a couple of blows before the opponent landed back on the ground.

Traveling the Lands - Page 2 Retedichakrapd0

Character Use: Hyuuga Hinata
Type: Attack, Defense
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique developed by Hyuuga Hinata. During the period after the Chuunin Exam, Hinata pushed herself harder than ever before. During this time she improved her chakra control and developed her own style within the Hyuuga bloodline abilities. She practiced the technique around water to hone it to perfection. Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, Hinata uses her natural flexibility and her precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

Hinata will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

-5 141/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum