Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling the Lands

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Traveling the Lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Traveling the Lands

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Kyoku used his remaining arm limb to survive.He made the only moving hand,make the wired shurikens,become tied to a tree.He tried to do this so he wouldn't get killed.If it worked,it would keep his entire body from sinking.If he failed,he was screwed.The wires would be wrapped around a tree branch,that would break soon after being wrapped by kunais.This would save Kyoku's ass from being killed.He hoped his plan would work,but knew there was a 75% chance,he'd die.

Sharingan Windmill Triple Blades
D-Rank
none
Taijutsu
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Chakra Remaining:127/150

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 pm

"well jushiro i dont plan to die that easy." masurao said as he seen the smirk on jushiros face. masurao pulls out his sword and run twords jushiro. masurao then activated tomeo 3 sharningan. masurao appeared behind jushiro and did some hand signs. masurao then blew a dragon twords jushiros back.

Name- Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Rank-
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Description- Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
162\170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:31 pm

Watching this man fly onto the tree, he almost sweat dropped. Knowing the man was just trying to live now, he decided to end his life mercifully. Summoning his hands together he smirked. " May you rest in peice. " He formed a C2 Clay Bird and tossed to straight at the strange man. Hoping this would be the end, he sighed holding his breath.

2. Clay Style - C2 Exploding Clay
A more powerful version than C1 Clay. For Dustin's version he shapes the Clay into a Crow. C2 creates a bigger "bang" than the C1. This however takes more chakra to make it lifelike. Also explodes on command.
106 - 8 = 98 CP Remaining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:53 pm

He got hit by the C2,because of his lack of one arm.
._.
He screamed as his entire life blasted before his eyes."I never got to call my mother."
x.x
He lays there about to die,from the explosion."I hate joo!"Eyes become "x"s,as he lays there as a fallen shinobi of Konohoagakure.He looks at his enemy with final words."I'll haunt joo foreva bish!"Dies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Walking to the man's body, he picked it up. " I'll take this back to Suna for them to examine, maybe even pluck these nice eyes out. " He smirked. Turning back towards Suna, he took off running from tree to tree. He couldn't wait till he got back. The KazeKage would like to hear of the war that was about to start because of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 pm

(BTW my eyes won't work since i'm dead ._.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:25 pm

(Meh... They'll still find secrets of your clan... Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:31 pm

(By disecting my eye xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Jushiro watched as the man foolishly charged at him. But the suddenly his opponent were behind him. "Oh interesting". Jushiro said as the fire came towards him. he then vaulted backwards and over the ball of fire. While in the air he released a swarm of destruction bugs at his opponent. The bugs would then hopefully swarm his opponent before he could land on the ground. Knowing that his opponent would be occupied with the bugs he sent out earlier. Pluto then pulled out 3 shurikens and had to a couple of female bugs attached themselves to the shurikens.

he then proceeded to throw the shurikens at his remaining opponents. The femaled bugs would then hop from the shurikens when the opponents either block or dodge them. This would give Jushiro a chance to set another swarm of bugs at his remaining opponents. Jushiro would then direct his attention once more to Masurao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 pm

masurao looked at jurisho in the air and see some bugs coming twords him. masurao wonderd what they were and disided he didnt want to find out. masurao then blew fire balls at the bugs to see if they would burn. if the bugs didnt burn masurao would probly be in big trouble. millions of things passed threw masuraows mind, as he did the fire bal he ran twords his teamates with his back turned big mistake masurao was thinking as it was too late to turn around.

Name- Endan - Fireball
Rank-
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Description- Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan

155/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:17 am

Ahhhhhh i'm feeling much better now i guess my chakra as restored....... i need to get back and to the sand village. I can't senes Dustin anywhere i hope that he's alright said Tobimaru as he got up and looked around the area. He then notice that Takashi was with him and decided to look for him. I'm here Tobimaru sama.. don't worry about Dustin he defeated the enemy and is back at the village. said Takashi. Tobimaru then decided to head for the sand Village and find out the information on what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum