Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaf Training Grounds

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leaf Training Grounds Empty Leaf Training Grounds

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Kyoku body flickered into the training grounds,with his headband over one eye like usual.
"Now lets see..........."
Kyoku performed a number of handseals,and blew out ash from his mouth and backed away to protect himself from something.
"Burning Ash Accumulation Jutsu!!!"
The ashes that were released suddenly created a big explosion in the area it covered.

Back to top Go down

Leaf Training Grounds Empty Re: Leaf Training Grounds

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 am

Yshida sees the explosion in the training grouds and runs to the direction of the explosion. After some time he reaches the training grounds and sees Kyoku . He walks to him and says:
- Ohh hi , it's only you I though someone got killed or something , anyway maybe you wanna have a training battle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 am

"I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 am

" Ok then let's start' Yshida reacts quicly , uses a few handseals and makes water clones , that takes 5 of his chakra and charge at Kyoku . The Yshidas atack from the front , but one of them jumps ower Kyoku and tries to put him into a woter prison wich takes 5 of his chakra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:23 am

Kyoku quickly jumped up in the air,and performed handsigns as he then threw a shuriken,that soon became hujndreds of them.It hit the clones making them disperse.Kyoku stood there grinning waiting for his oppoents next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:31 am

Yshida jumps back for alile becouse all of his clones got sliced by shurikens . He activates his sharingan and thinks of his next move . Yshida makes some handseals and uses Lightning Strike Armor wich drains 6of his chakra. Now when he's protected by lightning he makes some more handseals and uses Water Dragon Projectile Technique wich drains 6 chakra aswell . So the dragons fly threew the lightning armor and than the dragon is filled with lightning . So the dragon charges at the oponent and Yshida stans still to see what hapens and thinks of the oponents move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 am

Kyoku looks the danger he's about to go up against,showing courage.Kyoku starts performing handsigns and the dragon gets close to him.Kyoku spits out his big,Grand fireball.The flame's engulf the dragon,destroying it.Kyoku then takes out kuanis,so he'll be ready to attack an incoming barrage b his oppoent.Kyoku stands there grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 am

Yshida sees that his atack didn't work and he sees that the oponent is taking out his kunais . He does some more handseals and makes some more clones. The clones charge in . Yshida makes some more hand seals and lounches a Lightning Ball at the oponent while the clones charge in.

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will form a ball of electricity which he can hurl at his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 am

As soon as he makes the clones,Kyoku does handsigns and is under ground,and pulls Yshida down to his head and Kyoku appears beside Yshida and throws kunais at the clones so they disperse.
"Nice idea,Yshida." Kyoku says chuckling,and waits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:49 am

Sudenly , there's a log instead of Yshida . That was a substitution . Yshida realy wanted for the atack to work but it didn't so he used plan B. Yshida jumps from the back at Kyoku with a kunai in his hand screaming " Nice one dude , but I will get you !!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:56 am

Kyoku quickly does handsigns after seeing the log.Kyoku sticks his head up and blows out ashes that fill the area.Kyoku body flickers away to a safe tree,where he wouldn't get hurt.The ashes suddenly exploded causing great damage to Yshida.
"Yshida..............are you still alive!?"
xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:01 am

" Yea I'm alive , realy good idea , but next time when we are training let's don't try so hard cous u coud kill me doing stuff like that " They smile at each other and Yshida says "well maybe u can teach me the bodyflicker cous I don't know that jutsu and I coud realy use it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:07 am

"Ok."
Smiles appearing next to him,and strecthes arms and legs.
"To use Body flicker is pretty simple,but you need good chakra control.First,focus chakra in your legs,think of a close area to go to.Then,release the chakra when your facing the direction,of the picked area.Releasing the chakra will blast you to that spot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 am

"Ok I'l try it " Yshida charges his chakra into his feets thinks of a tree 3m away and releases the chakra . Sudenly BAM! he hits the tree with his head . Comes back to his friends and say " shit that realy hurts , stupid tree"

Last edited by xInSaNex on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 am

(He hits the tree head first)
OOC:No matter what rank,first time trying it always fails.
Me:Try again
xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:17 am

" Ok I'l try it again" Yshida charges his chakra to his feet , thinks of the tree and releases his chakra . This time he apears next to the tree and he didn't hit the tree with his head and says " sucses !". Yshida comes back to Kyoku with a smile on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:18 am

"Good."
Kyoku stood still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 am

Yshida says" So anyway what do we do next ? You wan't to go some where ? Or just relax here? " and then stands still waiting for an answer from Kyoku and adds " today was a nice day for training "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:25 am

"I gotta go somewhere..........."
Kyoku waves goodbye.
"See ya........."
Kyoku body flickers in an instant leaving behind peace and quiet in the training grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:32 am

Yshida waves at Kyoku , says good bye . Then he lays down on the grass and looks at the sky . He relaxes for a few mins and heads out on his own ways . Yshida uses his bodyflicker and diseperes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:24 pm

The man flickered into the area smiling some
"Getting these were easy enough..."
He opened the scroll and started to read about rasengan then he pulled out a water balloon
"Just gotta bust it with chakra eh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm

He stood there and the water balloon started to get minor bumps on it
"More chakra..."
The bumps got a bit bigger and kept on growing then busted
"alright next phase..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 pm

He pulled out a rubber ball and smirked some
"Easy..."
He started to swirl chakra in it and it started to move some
"Come oooooon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm

The rubber ball then just suddenly blew up and the man went flying back a little ways
"Holy shit that was AWESOME!"
He then started to create the raw chakra in his hand and he saw it form the rasengan then he put it against a tree and it started to tear away at it showing the rasengan was fully learnt
"WOOH..."
The man suddenly fell over and passed out from chakra over-use

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm

(several hours later)
The man opened his eyes some then sat up
"Strange...I passed out...Oh well...NEXT!"
He looked at raikiri then nodded some and he did the handsigns then put his hand down infront of him and a small ball of chakra formed and lightning slightly came out from around it
"Come on more!"
The ball suddenly expanded to the normal size then he rushed towards a rock striking it and the raikiri put a hole straight through it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next