Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hokages free training to leaf ninjas

Go down

hokages free training to leaf ninjas Empty hokages free training to leaf ninjas

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

raven walked in and waited for someone to come in the area as he would train anyone from the leaf village ummm i might as well train anyone from my village there is nothing else to doas the wind was blowing very hard on his face as he waited in the same place for 3 hours come on anyone coming to train
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
ryo: 990,000,000,000,000
jutsus:
chakra:
hokages free training to leaf ninjas Left_bar_bleue500/500hokages free training to leaf ninjas Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

http://narutogaiden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

hokages free training to leaf ninjas Empty Re: hokages free training to leaf ninjas

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Kyoku body flickered here,hoping for the hokage to train him.
"Lord Hokage,can you train meh?"
^.^
He waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

hokages free training to leaf ninjas Empty Re: hokages free training to leaf ninjas

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:54 pm

ok get ready for some hard trainingthe hokage got turned around and looked at uchiha so wat you want to learn 1st my young one.as the wind was still blowing hard on the hokage's face as the hokage started to blink.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:
hokages free training to leaf ninjas Left_bar_bleue500/500hokages free training to leaf ninjas Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

"Whatever you can teach me........."
Kyoku replied grinning.
".............."
He hoped the Hokage would teach him a good technique.

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 pm

the hokage had a smile on his face when uchiha said anything ok but for now what elements are you so i would knowas the wind was blowing on the hokages face as some of the grass started to shake and make alot of sound so it will be hard for the hokage and uchiha to hear each other.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:20 pm

"Fire and Earth I guess............"
Kyoku replied To the Hokage.
He waited for a reply from the Hokage.
"..........."

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:30 pm

ok this one you will only use it when you are in a very big battle it is called running fire you send your fire chakra and start makeing it move into your armsas the hokage waited for him to try and do what the hokage had said as the wind was still blowing.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:33 pm

"Ok............"
Sends my fire chakra and makes it move into my arms.He stands there waiting for his next instruction.
"What next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 pm

next is as the fire chakra hits the edge of your fingers shoot your fire chakra out as the fire chakra will start to run and trap the other ninja in a rage of fire so the other ninja can not run away and it will start to burn the other ninja slowly and it can make powerful damge with wind jutsu's
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

The man walked into the area looking at raven"...I would like to learn some jutsu..."He handed Raven a list"Rasengan, Raikiri, Chidori Nagashi..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Fire Chakra Comes out of th edge of my fingers,seeking and trapping a dummy in a prision.The dummy is slowly burned.
"Cool."
Watches the dummy burn. O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 pm

hi hebi and nice one brotheras the wind was blowing on the hokages face this is a very nice day for training but i need to eat that takes to much chakraas the hokage walked over to his bag brother want a pie and you two hebi want a pie??

(hebi your post has to be over 4 lines or 4 lines)
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 pm

(thank you for telling)The man glanced over at raven his hair slightly waving with the wind"No thank you im okay for now..."He then looked at his hand smirking some"However...I would like to learn those techniques soon..."He looked back up at Raven sliding his hands into his pockets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 pm

"No thanks."
Kyoku said as he layed down relaxing.
"................"
He fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:03 pm

ok your losshe opens the bag and he grabs a pie and opens it as he eats it and the wind started to calm down as now he could eat his pie now.(30 mins later)ok nowthe hokage gets up and walks to bothe the uchiha's 1st i will teach you guys chidori and us 3 will be the only one on the site to know it ok guys
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 pm

"Ok.........."
Gets up,Yawning.He fixes his headband.
"Ready.........."
(G2G)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm

"I only need to learn raikiri and chidori nagashi..."
He sighed some sitting down
"I guess I will just have to wait till yall are done..."
He secretly activated his sharingan

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 pm

the hokage just looked at hebi as he had saw his sharingan and got ready to fight turn you sharingan off hebi you don't need it on right now so hurry up and turn it as the wind had fully stopped as the hokage waited for hebi to turn it off.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 pm

He then stood up grinning some
"Im not going to fight you...all im going to do is copy the jutsu...and if i have to do it from afar...then so be it"
He chuckled a bit putting a hand over his eyes
"Now they are not even there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:19 pm

the hokage then stood 4 real as he felt the power in hebi ahhhh yo yo you you got the 9 tails in youas hebi had no idea what i was talking about.the hokage then walked over to his bag and grabed out a scroll with some black and red markings on it take this it has the 3 jutsu's you want take it and goas hebi had no idea why the hokage was acting so wired.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:21 pm

He raised his brow some
"Um...okay..."
He took the scroll and flickered out
"Thanks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm

the hokage had thoughtwhat if that kid trys to take over the village i will have to use the forbiddin jutsu the only jutsu that can kill or seal the 9 tails in another ninja as the hokage wanted to see if his demon could beat hebi's 9 tail as he wonderd if he would stand a chance agaisnt the 9 tails.
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Character sheet
jutsus:
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

( this is not rp mesage)
hey Kyoku aren't you on a mission with me so how can you be here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:40 pm

(Not Rp Message)
Its called clone jutsu xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:07 pm

(i've posted in the sand guys sorry i made you wait. How dear you come into our village lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down