Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dustin mission

Go down

Dustin mission Empty Dustin mission

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:49 am

Tobimaru arrived at his HQ and then decided to send out a message for his new Vice Captain. He would wait for his teammate to enter his office while the prepare himself for an important task for him. "well i hope that you are up for going on this mission on you're own said Tobimaru as he smiled knowing that his anbu memeber wouldn't let him down. He then chuckled as he knew if it came to the point Dustin would eventaully blow up the entrie leaf village with is explosive Clay. "One day this guy is going to kill himself over those clay" said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself. He then sat back and awaited for his vice captain to appear in his office.

Back to top Go down

Dustin mission Empty Re: Dustin mission

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:49 am

Appearing in a beautiful swirl of Clay, he smiled. " What's up? " He looked around the office, expecting the Leaf Shinobi to be there. " Did I miss something? " He was really confused. " And is it true your finally sending me on a mission? " Dustin smirked evilly. " Blow up the Leaf Village? " He joked, knowing that wouldn't be the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:40 pm

masuaro walks in to the office. masurao sees dustin and tobimaru talking. masurao the replys "whats going on?" masurao then walks closer and says "if its a mission count me in" masurao then smiled. masuaro then looks at dustin. "congradulations on being the co-captain." masurao said as he when to shake dustins hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm

"Nice of you to join in Masurao but i'm sorry i cannot send you on that mission with Dustin it is his mission only as it is a reckon mission. He just needs to gather some information for us and then report back to me"said Tobimaru as he looked at Dustion. He the got out of his chair and put both his fist on the table. "Dustin you're mission is to try and enter the leaf village and gather information on what this scroll is about and find out if there any more of these scrolls. If it comes to it kill anyone who stands in you're way don't hesitate not to." said Tobimaru as he gave the signal to Dustin to be off with his mission. He then knew that if it came to it Dustin would kill anyone who was in his way. Tobimaru then paid attention to Masurao knowing that the Uchiha wanted a mission himself. "You have to be patient Masurao i have a very important mission for you as well and it cannot be a failure." said Tobimaru as he had a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Shaking Masurao's hand he smiled. " Thank you Masurao... " He looked at Tobimaru and listened to him. When he got to the point where he said kill anyone in your way, he grinned. " Why not just steal the scroll... " Dustin asked. " I mean if it's important I'll just take it. " Dustin flicked his blond hair and revealed the range meter. " What do you say Tobimaru? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:27 pm

"Hmmmm well its up to you Dustin san you're the vice captain steal if you want to but i must know what is on that scroll and how many of them are there that is you're bidding. Now you're dismiss from here on and stay alive my friend as the sand needs you". said Tobimaru as he had fire in his eyes that his teamate would come back to the sand with good information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:55 pm

hey wasent i the information gater)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 am

(since Dustin just turn the anbu vice captain he'll be doing couple mission thats not written on the scrolls. Don't worry i've got mission for you. Just wait for him to come back.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 pm

(ok)
masurao then said "well i best be on my way for now" masurao then starte to walk away. masurao then said "dont die on me dustin" me then activated tomoe 3 sharingan and turned around and said "i wanna spar with you" masurao then laughed. "well see ou guys around." masurao then walked twords the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:29 am

Tobimar watched as masuroa left his office and he was no concern about Dustin mission in the leaf. He then turned to his paper work and started to get on with his duties. "i wonder what the those leaf shinobi are up to.. it still is bugging me about the situation" He then thought if it was a good idea sending Dustin on his own to the leaf village. Tobimaru then smiled and started thinking that Dustin was the best person to infiltrate the leaf without being detected so easily.

Couple hours had passed and Tobimaru was finish with his paper work and wanted to do something to relax and ease his worries by going around the sand village and inspecting the security. "well i guess i'm finish here and i'm feeling hungry and need to polish up on my ultimate jutus that i was working on" said Tobimaru as he would leave his office and go towards the training grounds.

(2 HOURS WENT BY)
Tobimaru arrived back at his office after a long training session and was completely drain. He sat down into his chair as he looked outside his window as it was a beautiful night. "The stars are shinning the night is calm.... hmmmm i wonder what my good old friend is up to"said Tobimaru was he was talking about the kazekage. He then decided that he would go and visit the kazekage and wanted tto know what he was up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down