Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of to a mission

Go down

of to a mission Empty of to a mission

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:27 pm

as masurao araves he awaits for the people who were said to come. maurao started to question himself on weter the orbs are true. masurao belives in the myth and hopes that the other shonobi do to. masurao then awaits to see if any brave shinobi come at all.

Back to top Go down

of to a mission Empty Re: of to a mission

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Arashi walks towards the gates and sees Masurao is there already."Well i hope these orbs your talking about isn't just a wild goose chase if it is I would seriously be diappointed".Arashi stands at the gate and stretches his arms and yawns."Where is the other guy who is supposed to go on the mission with us. People shouldn't be late for things that are important or could be important for all we know this is all a myth".Arashi then looks up at the sky as he waits for his reamaining teamate to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:44 pm

"Okay brief me please so we can get on with the mission please "Shikataru said arriving late for the mission ."So where are we heading anyone know or is this some wild goose chase cause i got better things to do"Shikataru said looking at the Jounin who was obliviously going to be troublesome .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 pm

masurao sees both shinobi are here. masurao is pleased with the results. "ok were gunna have to travel 12km twards the leaf. then we should end up by a forest. go half way trew and take a left . there will be a small village up ahead and there is ourn destionation. any qustions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Arashi yawns again you can tell it was a fake yawn as well, Arashi was getting restless and he wanted to go on his mission already."Yes one question can we just leave now seriously this is taking to long so lets get moving already".Arashi then begins to walk out of the village and doesn't wait for his teamates to answer him."The faster we get to our destination the faster I get to kill someone".Arashi puts an evil smile as he thinks about the mission and begins to get anxious at the thought of it."Well are you guys coming?" Arashi stops and turns around to look at his teamates are still in the same spot."We dont have all day you know" arashi turns back around and begins to walk again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm

"I see your in a hurry lets not keep him waiting shall we go ?"Shikataru said looking at Masurao .Then he began to walk behind his comrade at a steady pace."So what is our objective ?"Shikataru as questionably "Get some info ?"Shikataru had a lot of questions but there wasn't enough time to ask he knew that he had to finish the mission whatever the mission was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:01 pm

"well allright" masurao says as the tr\hree shinobi go to there destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down