Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobimaru training (private)

Go down

Tobimaru training (private) Empty Tobimaru training (private)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Tobimaru arrive on his training grounds ready and willing to give all his best in his new training and jutsu that he was willing to create. He then turned and look to see if anyone was around as this area was going to be intense battle formation. "Finally i can get some peace and quite no one to disturbe me or bug me about mission blah blah....... but still it would hurt to bring out my best friend to train"said Tobimaru as he done couple handseals and shouted out yamazaru Kuchiyose no Jutsu-Monkey summoning jutsuTobimaru training (private) NinjaMonkey_CL
then a large smoke puff came out and in the shadows of the smoke was a monkey that had the same height as Tobimaru.
"What do you want now Tobimaru sama and why are we in this place... hmmm lemme guess its training time isn't it said Tobimaru summoning monkey as he looked at Tobimaru. Tobimaru then decided to throw two kunias that had exploding tags on them and then he done a Body flicker technique by coming behind his summonin monkey hoping that he would land a punch on him.
Katon Shunshin no Jutsu- Fire Body Flicker Technique
Type:Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short-long distances at an almost untraceable speed.
Tobimaru however inproved the jutsu by using his fire element by doing this his body is engulf in fire while he moves at a rapid state. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of fire is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

"Suck on this Takashi" said Tobimaru as he tried to punch his monkey. Takashi however blocked Tobimaru punch and flip over his head trying to do a drop kick on his master. Tobimaru was impressed that his monkey had blocked his attacked but he was now in trouble has Tobimaru plan on taking the kick but just before he did he would hardning his body as protection.

Body Hardening
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Using the Earth elemental within his body, Tobimaru can harden his body using this unnamed technique. After using the Snake Earth Elemental hand seal, Tobimarus's body will darken. While in this hardened state, he can withstand incoming attacks. In this form he can also dish out powerful Taijutsu strikes. Because this form uses an Earth Element as its basis, Tobimarus is vulnerable to Lightning Element attacks, due to Earth's weakness to Lightning based jutsu

Takashi drop kick was a success but it wasn't over and Tobimaru was send straight into the ground from the drop kick. Takashi right foot was bursed from the drop kick as Tobimaru had hardning his body. "well done senpai i didn't expect you to take my kick and to be able to do it so fast." said Takashi as he then decided to play along with his master. He then done a quick handseals and shouted out "Raitingu nami no jutsu-lightning wave technique"

Raitingu nami no jutsu-lightning wave technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack.
This is a lighting jutsu that the monkey uses to unleash lighting attacks throw his mouth. The lighting is rushed out at a high speed and goes straight for the target that it’s aimed at.

As the ligthning attack head straight for Tobimaru he was in trouble as he knew that his monkey jutsu was very powerful. "Fuck why did you have to pull out that trick already." said Tobimaru as he 5 barriers came up block the lighting jutsu. There was a large explosion as the lightning juts clashed against the 5 barrier Tobimaru had created. When the smoke cleared there was just only 2 barrier that was left. "Shit his lightning jutus is getting power the more he used it" said Tobimaru as he hopped back about 15 meters from where the attack landed on him. Tobimaru eyes and blonde eye started to glow and this was a sign to show that he had just used his bloodline limit. "Interesting master to be able to pull up 5 lava barriers without doing any handsigns very impressive" said Takashi as he had smile on his face.
Lava shouheki –Lava Barrier
Range:Close(0-5m)
Type-Defence
This is a lava barrier that the ninja uses to keep out his enemies or block against high level attacks. The barrier looks something like a yellow firer glass. If the enemy comes close to it the heat will be too powerful that it will burn the ninja skin off.

Tobimaru then decided that it was his turn to turn the tide. He released his lava barrier and quickley started to run straight towards his opponent and quickley done a fast hand sign and made a earth clone jutsu. The clone then done a earth style handseals while tobimaru done a fire style handseals. Then they both shouted different jutsu at the same time. Tobimaru shouted Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile while his clone shouted Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile

Type: Attack
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile
Type: Attack
Special Note: Anime Only
Katon • Karyuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create mud projectiles using the Doryuudan technique. The ninja will then blow a large flame to ignite the mud projectiles

Then a mud dragon emerged right in front of them and spit out couple earth projectiles and Tobimaru used his fire jutsu to set it a blazed while it headed for his monkey. "Fucking hell master you're not going soft on me now are you" said Takashi as he created a large pool of water defence to canceled out his master attack. While the water defence was up Tobimaru then done another handseal by created another earth clone then the real Tobimaru went underneath the ground waiting for an opening.

As the water defence went done Takashi thought that the real Tobimaru was still beside his clone. "Well i gotta say master i have the advanage here and now you will---. Suddenly before Takashi could finish talking, Tobimaru emerged from underground by doing a upper cut to his summoning Monkey and also harden his body making sure he put couple damage on him. The upper cut was a success as the Takashi was sent flying in the air with blood spilling out of his mouth. "Shittttt he created a clone was fast and went undeground looking for an opening while my water defence was up you sone of a bitchhhhhhhh" shouted Takashi as he landed couple meters away from Tobimaru. "HAHAHAHA you thought that i would go down that easily Takashi come on you should know me better than that" said Tobimaru as the two clones appeared beside him.

"Well i think the sparring section is over now and its time ofr me to concentrate on making a new jutsu" said Tobimaru as he wa feeling hungry and decided to take a break. Tobimaru two clones then disperse and Takashi got although he was in pain. "well master how are you going to start off with you're training" said Takashi as he looked at his senpai. Tobimaru sat done with both legs cross as he closed his eyes and started to concentrate on how he would develope a new jutsu. He then got up and decided that he would have to everything in his training as it was going to be hard work.

He then made couple handseals and as he was going it his blonde hair and yellow eyes began to glow. Then there was a large wall of lava emerging from the ground. "Whoa be careful Tobimaru sama that wall of lava doesnt look stable" said Takashi as he looked on the huge lava wall in fron t of him. Tobimaru was trying to create the large lava wall into absolute defence even if the jutsu would get cooled down by water the wall would still remain. Tobimaru struggled as the large wall was over whelming that it collapsed and Tobimaru was in danger as the lava wall came crushing down on both him and Takashi. Takashi quickly held Tobimaru over his shoulders and tried to out Run the wall that was coming for them both. "Damn i don't think i'll make it in time" said Takashi as he was running to save both himself and his master. Tobimaru then quickly made the earth split 10 meters from where the lava wall was crushing down to. When this happened the lava Wall was cancelled out and Tobimaru was knocked out as he had used up too much chakra.

Takashi then put his master body down to rest as he was also out of breath and tried from too much training. "I'm sorry i putted you're life in danger Takashi kun said Tobimaru as he opened his eyes and decided that the training for today was over. He then got up and would go to the hot springs and take a bath and go to his office.

Back to top Go down