Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazekage's Office

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kazekage's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Kazekage's Office

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Looking down, he relized what he was wearing. " I was going to be an imposter in the Leaf Village.... " He half smiled. " Sorry. " He formed a clay bird and made the bird take off with the body. " As for Tobimaru... I have no clue.... I haven't seen him... I only saw his clone. " He sighed. " Their was two ANBU from the leaf... and I believe Tobimaru went off fighting the other one.... But I don't know where... " He looked at the KazeKage. " Want me to go and make some.... Art in the Leaf? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:24 am

Tobimaru then arrived at outside the kazekage office after he was completely knocked out from using a high level jutsu. I must be on my way now Tobimaru sama.. if you need me again just summon me see you later said Takashi(summon monkey) as he dissappeared. He then decided that he wasn't going to bother the kazekage at the moment as he was going to rest and go look foR something important that he wanted to find in the sand.

He the pulled out a scroll and wrote a message on it that only the kazekage could read and left it at the door. (message on the scroll... TO THE KAZEKAGE. YOU AND I KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THE VILLAGE AND WHAT I'M AFTER..

The rest of the message was only for the kazekage to decode himself. He then left the kazekage office and went to take rest up as he had bigger fish to fry. "Well i know that Dustin is in charge while i'm away so i can count on him for now" said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself as he left the hall. He would be in the sand desert as he was preparing to look for his true goal.

(SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE I MOVED HOUSE AND MY LINE IS TAKING LONG TO BE HOOK UP AGAIN SO BARE WITH ME IF I'M OUT OF ACTION FOR A WHILE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 pm

"I see, well then we can only wait for Tobimaru to get back then. Hopefully he does in one piece". The kazekage said as he sat there in his office. "And hold off on your art for the time being. No need to create a bang yet". The kazekage said with a little chuckle. Pluto seemed deep in thought for a while. "I will be back in a moment Dustin san". Pluto said as he got up and opened the door to his office. There he saw a note carefully placed on the ground. "Just what are you after? I hope you don't decide to start acting foolish. A thirst for power can only lead to destruction". the kazekage thought to himself as he headed back inside his office.

"It seems we don't have to worry about Tobimaru. He just left me a note. I can telll he left this since i know his hand writing. In any case Dustin, go to the medical unit and ask them to do an autopsy on the body. If the find anything report it to me". Pluto as he dismissed Dustin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Someone walks to the door of the kazekage's office.The man inside the office,the kazekage,hears the person knocking."Lord Kazekage,may I come in?",he says silently as he stopped knocking.He silently waited for the Kazekage's answer.He heard of the attack on Tobimaru Enzro(sp?),and Dustin Akatzu(sp?).He wanted to make sure the Kazekage didn't rush to conclusions.He hoped the Kazekage would think of reasons for the Leaf Village to purposly attack,and start a war.He came because he knew something was up,and wanted to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Bowing, he took off the way he came, through the window. Taking the body to the Medical Unit for an Autopsy, he told them to send the KazeKage the reports. He didn't feel like hanging around, and he was worried about Tobimaru. He decided, he would search after Tobimaru in one week if Tobimaru had not return. Smirking he walked off towards the ramen shop to get some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Dustin took off just moments the kazekage heard a knock on the door. Pluto were sitting behind his desk now as he poured another cup of sake. He then proceeded to stretch his arms. "Come in". Pluto said as he started to put away the note Tobimaru had left him. He was also waiting on the autopsy report for the dead body Dustin brought back. Things were starting to get troublesome. Pluto had sent 5 of his best shinobis on separate missions and didn't actually know how it would turn out. The Kazekage sat there as he awaited for whoever it was at his office door to enter the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 pm

The young jounin walked into the Kazekage's office.He had the face just like in my avi,but was wearing Jounin apparell clothing.He wore a giant fan over his back,as it was closed.He walked in the Kazekage's office,coming to talk to him of importance."Lord Kazekage,I understand that your thinking of waging war,with Konohoagakure?",he said a little worried.He knew the Kazekage might be making a mistake,without knowing what he's up against.The Kazekage should've just waited to figure out why the Jounins were taken across the Sunagakure border.There could be secrets hidden in the Leaf Shinobi's corpse,but they might need to be hidden for a reason.He waited for the Kazekage's response to his question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm

The Kazekage looked up at the man that walked into his office. He had a smirk on his face as he saw the fan on his back. Right away the kazekage could tell he was a wind type. Pluto looked at the young jounin with a curious look on his face. It seems the kazekage were getting all sorts of visits and messages lately. "What could he want now". Pluto raised an eye brow at the words of the young jounin.

"I wonder where you could have heard something like that. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start accusing others". The kazekage said to the young man. "The nerve of this guy". Pluto now had a frown on his face as he shrugged his shoulders. It was way too early in the day for these sort of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 pm

"Fine..............i'm just saying to get you facts straight.Don't rush into things until you know if your enemy,would try to attack like that.",he said calmly to the Kazekage.He knew this might happen,but he had to do it.Everyone was jumping to conclusions,thinking the Leaf Shinobi purposly attacked the two jounin's from Sunagakure,in order to start a war.He knew he shouldn't have spoken out like that,but he had to.He just stood there waiting for the Kazekag's response,eagerly.He started to walk out the door,with a stare in his eyes,as he turned around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:51 am

"Let me give you an word of advise. Don't ever let something like this happen again. Or else i will have no problem killing you. Get your facts straight before you start accusing others". Pluto said with a frown on his face. His killing intent could be felt throughout the entire village. The Kazekage were not the type to take insults lightly. And it seems that any and everything could be seen as an insult when around him. Taimoshi should consider himself lucky this time. Pluto turned in his chair to look out the window. He now had his hands carefully folded underneath his chin. "Things can and I guess will get troublesome from here on out. Lets see how this thing turn out". The kazekage said to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:06 pm

"................",he said not a word as he was gone in an instant.He knew things would get out of hand,if the war started.He had to go train,so he'd be ready for when the attacks happen.He had to be ready,as toget his Kazekage's trust back,after being so rude.He knew he was just trying to make a point,but he had to say it.He was soon gone,from the Kazekage's building,off to train.After seeing me walk out,everyone glared at me.They knew I was the cause of the Kazekage's killer intent,so i made my way to my training grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Tobimaru's clone arrived minutes later at the kazekage office and opened the door without knocking as usual. He then ay that the kazekage was busy as usual but he wasn't to bothered about it. "so pluto san anything new about what we have discuss before i had to leave the village couple days ago. I need you to be straight with me so that i can ge what i'm looking for".said Tobimaru as he had a evil look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 am

"You again with this antics?". The kazekage were still a little pissed off a little. He then looked at Tobimaru and shook his head. "It would be better if you gave up on your search for that thing. Nothing good can come of it and it will only cause us a lot of trouble. I would rather not search for it at all. I am more worried about what the leaf is up to at the moment. I'm sure they will do something stupid sooner or later". Pluto said as he sat there in his office. The routine paperwork arrived shortly, which made his start to the day even worst. "By the way couldn't you have come in person?". The Kazekage asked with a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:31 am

"You're too worried about the leaf and not worried about you're own village old friend. We must find what we are looking for before the others find it before us" said Tobimaru clone as he looked at his friend. He didn't want to upset his friend but it would be the safety of the village. "So if you're not with it my friend i will find someone who is more loyal to help me look for it. I know it would have been top secret since its very powerful. It would be a shame that everyone around the village knew about it" said Tobimaru as he awaited his friend response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 am

"Perhaps your so absorbed with getting your hands on this artifacts that you fail to see what's important. This is the exact reason why no one else knows the location of these orbs but a select few. You may go on your little but you may end up regretting ever doing it". Pluto said as he looked at his sake cup. He then poured some sake into and then took a sip. "Bottom line is I'm not interested in these orbs and you should give up on your pursuit too. Besides what can Konoha do other than perish before me?". He said with a smirk on his face. He was now starting to get annoyed. He let out a sigh as he took another sip of his sake and shrugged his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 am

Tobimaru clone didn't like how the conversation was going so he decided that it would be a waste of time trying to convince his friend to help him look for the orb. "Well i can't force you to do something that you disagree on Kazekage sama. Since you're the Kazekage i bet you know best" said Tobimaru as he decided to end the conversation here. The clone then decided to disappeared while all the information would be sent to the real Tobimaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Suddenly without warning, some clay blew threw the crack in the floor. It started forming into the chair that was sitting infront of the KazeKage's table. Slowling it started forming the legs, up to the stomach, then the torso, then arms, and finally the head. The head was that of Dustin Flash. Dustin stared at the KazeKage. " Well you wanted to see me? " Dustin asked smirking, knowing the KazeKage wouldn't send ANBU to get him if he wasn't really needed. " Am I in trouble? Did you find that 'surprise' I left for Halloween? " Dustin teased the KazeKage, not knowing why he had been summoned. " Well spit it out already.. you can't keep me from creating my art much longer or I'll go insane. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Having a bad day the Kazekage really didn't feel like putting up with any antics whatsoever. But someone managed to spoil a peaceful moment for him as he sat there enjoying his sake. The kazekage looked up as the clay formed into Dustin and as the young warrior mouthed off. Pluto sat there silent before deciding to speak. "You should really watch your mouth and choose your words carefully. Since if you piss me off, it could be the end of your art making days". Pluto said as he took another sip of his sake and sighed. "I want you to do something very important for me. It should eliminate all of our troubles we're currently having now". Pluto said as he delayed telling Dustin just what it is that he wanted him to do. "I need you to destroy the Leaf village with one of your priceless works of art. I will not tolerate failure, if this isn't done then you will die!". Pluto said as the expression on his face turn to impassive. His eyes told no lies and he was really serious about this mission. "You are dismissed". The kazekage said as he looked over at a couple of paper that needed signing on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3