Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazekage's Office

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kazekage's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Kazekage's Office

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 pm

"You're right old friend mhhhhh do you think i should gather information about this scroll. I dont mind sending one of my anbu members to spy on the leaf just to get info on them." said Tobiamru as he wanted to know the importance of this scroll and if there was any more of its kind. "The hokage was brave enough to send to shinobi just to come into the sand for that scroll is he underestimating the sand of its power" said Tobimaru as another side of him started tto show. He was getting a headache on what this scroll was about. He then looked at his friend to his what his response would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 pm

"You seem anxious Tobimaru. Maybe you should calm yourself by going with your gut feeling. You have my support on this one, so don't worry about it. I too want to know what is so important about these scrolls". Pluto said as he poured himself some sake. He then took a sip and stamped a couple of documents on his desk. He then looked up at Tobimaru. "So who will you send on this expedition? It should be interesting to see your choice, or will you go there personally?". The Kazekage asked curiously as he sat there and took another sip of his sake. Maybe this would give the kazekage something to do hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:40 am

"Well i guess that settles it i will be sending two of my top anbu members on a reckon mission. They will gather information on the leaf and what this scroll is about since it was this important to the leaf. I'm sorry PLuto san but i cannot stay here any longer as i need to get prompt and ready for this mission".said Tobimaru as he then rushed out the kazekage office to send out reports to his anbu members. He was unsettled about the situation and wants to know if there were more scroll around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:05 pm

The Kazekage found himself enjoying his sake with his feet up at his desk. He was also enjoying the make out paradise book, which he seemed to have taken an interest in. "This is good stuff". Pluto said with a smile on his face while sitting there. The window to his office were opened and he could feel the cool breeze blowing through the village. He seemed rather relaxed, he could only hope no one disturbs him. "These are the days i enjoy the most. The ones where no one bothers me. That way i can enjoy my sake and be merry". The Kazekage said with a slight chuckle as he placed his cup on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Tobimaru then enetered the kazekage office and looked at his old friend drinking away and reading his favourate book. "I see somethings never change Pluto san... drinking away at some sake hmmm i'm feeling to drink with you old friend said Tobimaru as he walked over to his friend desk to take a sip of his sake.

But Tobimaru was concern about something that he had heard over the past years as when he was younger. It was about these 5 great Orbs that had special powers. "Pluto san did you still remember that myth about those five Orbs that had special powers. I don't remember fully but i think there was one hidden in the leaf and sand village as well" said Tobimaru as he looked at the kazekage while he took a sip of the sake he was drinking.

Do you think that its true or its just old folk story. Even if it was true a lot of shinobis would want power don't you think old friend" asked Tobimaru as he was curious as what Pluto would say to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm

The Kazekage looked to see who it was that entered his office. And it were none other than Tobimaru himself. "Well what brings you here?". The Kazekage asked with a smile on his face. Pluto looked puzzled as Tobimaru helped himself to some sake. "How dare you take my sake like that". Pluto said jokingly, but the mood soon changed.

"Orbs...I remember such a story. Maybe its a myth, maybe its not. There is no way to be sure i think". The Kazekage said as he put away his book and his sake. "I think your right. there is one hidden in the Sand and Leaf. At leas that's how the folklore goes. That is an ancient story made to put little kids to bed". Pluto said with a smile on his face as he looked at Tobimaru.

"If those orbs existed i think people would indeed seek them out for power. But what is this sudden interest with the orbs?". The Kazekage asked curiously, maybe his old friend came across something interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:50 pm

(FYI.. it is night now in the sand)
hmmm haven't you looked up at the archives to see if the orb is really in the village. i'll let you know Pluto san that there is alot of stuff we don't know about our village. The old geezers left alot of secrets behind and we must prepare ourself if the enemies know about this stuff before us said Tobimaru as he had a serious look on his face. He knew that most of these stories that he heard when he was younger were in fact not true. But something like a powerful orb would be put to good use making the sand the most power village in the shinobi history. Don't you ever wonder what it would be like to hold such power, to put a end to all qurrels with other villages and just have one to rule them all said Tobimaru as he had a evil smil on his face. He then put down the sake he was drinking and looked out the window.

Looking at the stars as the shined brightly over the village. I want power my friend and i want to share that power with you but at least look into the sand archives for this information and see if its true. I'm not in the position to do so as i'm not the kazekage you are my old. Then Tobimaru turned to Pluto as he awaited his friend response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm

"Those old geezers did leave behind some valuable secrets. And these secrets seemed to have become mere myths as time went by. But as it stands we are more than powerful enough to take on our enemies. Even without the use of a Orb. You and me alone old friend would be enough". The Kazekage said with a light laughter.

Listening to Tobimaru speak about power the kazekage smiled. "I do wonder sometimes. But Tobimaru have you ever thought deeply about the little orb fairytale?". Pluto asked curiously. Maybe Tobimaru's intentions were good, but there was a reason war broke out over the orbs.

"You want power ehh? Don't we all". Pluto said as he took another sip of his sake. "Having power is a great thing, but its what you choose to use it for that makes you who you are". Pluto said as he looked at Tobimaru. "I will however look into the archives for ya. Just to put your mind at ease". Pluto said as he sat there looking at Tobimaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:44 pm

"Well i know the great power comes great responsibilty... but you have that resonsibilty as you are the sand Kazekage. I will be more comfortable when you find out more information in the archives." said Tobimaru as he sat back down and drank more sake as he was feeling abit light headed. "Damn pluto san this shit is strong said Tobimaru as he sat down to cool off the tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm

"Aye, aye" Pluto said as he responded to Tobimaru. "And yeah it is good stuff, you seem a little tipsy there Tobimaru. Should you be drinking on the job? But i guess after this its straight to bed then". The Kazekage said with a chuckle. He tried changing the subject so that Tobimaru would get his mind off of something dangerous. There was a reason why the orbs remain a myth or even a secret if you will. And there secrets or any information about them. Were much too dangerous to be kept in a library. Secrets like these only a chosen few would know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm

"I bet you tried to put me to sleep Pluto san..... but don't worry i'll be back just gimme 15 minutes. Hey i'm not Anbu Captain for nothing" said Tobimaru as he was unable to walk out the room that he fell down back on his chair. He then looked at the sake and shook his head. "I guess i'm not going anywhere until this is out of my system besides there isn't much to do now since its time for me to take a nap. Wake me up when you have information for me Kazekage sama" said Tobimaru as he closed his eyes for a 15 minute nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:04 pm

The Kazekage let out a chuckle after he saw what the sake had done to Tobimaru. "You should learn to hold your liquor old friend. This can't be good, seeing the Anbu captain like this. Image if those old geezers came in? The would start giving us lectures about drinking on the job". Pluto said as he let out another chuckle. The Kazekage then cleared his throat as he sat there looking at Tobimaru. "I will try to find out some information for ya. Kage bunshin no jutsu". The Kazekage said as a shadow clone appeared in a poof of smoke. "You know what to do so get to it". Pluto said as the shadow clone frowned and went out the door. "My trusty shadow clone will do the job. I really don't feel like moving right now". Pluto said as he leaned back into his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:27 pm

Suddenly without warning, Dustin's Clay Bird flew through the window. The bird landed infront of the KazeKage. The Clay bird started flapping it's wings to get attention. It started shaking and then finally exploded, but caused no damage due to not enough chakra for an explosion. A message was spelled out in Clay. " Possible Danger in Forest outside the Desert, might need help... I hope you know who this is.. If you can possibly send back up... Depends on what I'm facing. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 am

Suddenly Tobimaru was shocked and aware of the clay bird that came into the kazekage office. He then got up and was focused on notice that something would have happened since its Dustin jutsu. "Damn it Dustin san is in trouble and it must be very difficult since he send this message to us Kazekage" said Tobimaru. Without further warning Tobimaru then decided that he would have to go and find out if Dustin was really in deep trouble. "Well i'm sorry old friend but i must be off as this is a very important message plus there is a price on Dustin head i cannot let him die yet... When i come back i'll continued our little discussion" said Tobimaru as he left the kazekage office ready to embark on who Dustin was facing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Arashi walks towards the kazekage's office door and enters the room withought knocking on the door."I guess this is the kazekage i never seen him up close before,I wonder if he gets mad easily?" Arashi puts a smile on his face as he walks towards the kazekage's desk."Hello kazekage-sama I was just wondering if you have anything I can do, you see I have been really bored lately and I came here if you had something that may make my boredom disappear".Arashi then takes a seat infront of the kazekage's desk and puts his legs ontop of the kazekage's desk as he waits for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:39 pm

masurao then walks in and sees the arashi and the kazekage seeting down . masurao then says " i hate to intruped but i just heard that someones fot info on the orbs. the person isnt that far hese is just about a 10 hour trip. kazekage i will like to take this mission." masurao waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:52 pm

Pluto turned around in his chair after he heard his office door opened. It was a Jounin of the sand village. And smirk came to the kazekage's face then a frown followed. "Remove your foot from my desk". The Kazekage said looking at the man with a straight face. "You may have come at the right time. I have just the thing to get rid of your boredom. You see i sent two of my trusted Anbu members on a mission. And i fear they may need back up. So i want you to travel to the leaf and back them up if anything is wrong". Pluto said with a smile on his face.

Not long after someone else came into the Kazekage's office. Immediately the man started going on about orbs that were supposed to be a secret. "Tell me how did you come by such information. Those orbs are said to be a myth, so how can you be sure your not being mislead?". Pluto asked with an annoyed look on his face. "However it seems as though both of you want to go on a little mission. Then I guess i will send you two out then. You may investigate this wild goose chase of yours. But you will also provide back up for your fellow comrades who were sent out earlier". Then Kazekage then titled his head to look at his sake bottle. He was longing for a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 pm

"how do i know this you ask" masurao then smikred "you know as well as i do these orbs exsit" masurao said. masurao then looks at the kazekage with a stright face " i know im right becase the person i heard it from is my deer friend shuhan. he was killed and sent a letter on his pet bird saying the orbs are real and that someone is using one for great evil" masurao then paused and waited for the kazekage to speak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Shikataru entered the Kazekages office" Hey hows it going ?"Shikataru pulled a chair from the and sat there looking around at the rooms current guest "This a bad time?"Shikataru smirked ."Give me a mission and I will be on my way ?"Shikataru chuckled as he said that ."So what do you got for me? Assassination ,Recon,Spying I don't really care as long as it interesting "Shikataru said looking around the room one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 pm

"Now your being rude. Suggesting I know of anything of which you speak. I don't care who this Shuhan..whatever person is. Those orbs are a myth, that's why I'm sending you on this mission. So that you can confirm it for yourself". The Kazekage said with a frown of annoyance on his face. But there conversation didn't end there. Another interesting person entered the kazekage's office. After listening to this new arrival, Pluto shook his head. "Things keep on getting better and better". He said sarcastically. "Alright then you three will go on this mission. Your comrades will explain what is going on to ya. If there isn't anything else, then your all dismissed". The Kazekage said as he fiddled with a few stacks of paper on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 pm

masurao then turned back " everyone lets meet at the village gates" mausrao said. "but if your scared to die then dont come at all" masurao then turnd away and left to the village gates. while going masurao was hoping that the kazekage was joking about the orbs being fake. he should know the were abouts of one orb hidden in the city. hasnet he heard the reposts masurao thout as he arived at the village gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Shikataru got up from the chair and began to make his exit when he said "Im Shikataru Nara by the way"Shikataru began to walk off he waited at the door for his fellow comrades to come so they could leave for the mission"Who is the group leader for this mission"Shikataru said as he waited .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Arashi gets up from his seat as he heard the mission that was given to him."Well I hope it wont be boring that would be annoying".Arashi begins to walk out the door but then pauses as Shikataru asked who the squad leader would be."It doesn't matter to me who the squad leader is, just dont get in my way".arashi then walks out the office and heads for the village gates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 pm

After arrving outside the Sand Village, he shushin'd to the window of the KazeKage's office. Entering the window, holding the dead Uchiha body. " KazeKage-Sama... I need ANBU to research this body.. and we need to be prepaired for war... me and Tobimaru have faced two Leaf ANBU.. in the desert outskirts... I believe they were on the way to start a war. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 pm

The Kazekage raised an eye brow as Dustin entered his office with a dead Uchiha body. "Where is Tobimaru then? I sent both of you on this mission. So why did only one come back?". Pluto asked curiously as he looked at Dustin. "I will get someone to do an autopsy on the body. My main concern is the leaf village now". Pluto said as he looked at the body on the ground in his office. "remove that body quickly before it stains my carpet. And why are you dressed like a leaf shinobi Dustin?". The kazekage said as he pointed as Dustin's uniform.

"In any case, it seems the leaf are up to the same thing we are. Things may get troublesome from here on out. Infact i know it will". The kazekage said as he looked at Dustin. he then poured another cup of sake. he can't believe he had been up all night. It was now daybreak. "By the way Dustin, why did you bring that body here. I doubt it can tell us anything we don't already know". Pluto said as he pointed towards the body once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next