Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshin Hyuuga

Go down

Kenshin Hyuuga Empty Kenshin Hyuuga

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:25 am

Name: Kenshin Hyuuga
Village: none yet
Appearence: Avatar
Equiment: You start with none
Jutsus: None for you!
Histroy: Born of Masahiro Hyuuga, renowned leader of the Hyuuga and hero in the past, and Tsukiko Kitsuyoba, a beautiful waitress at one of the loacal tea-houses. Kenshin was brought up sheltered by his father, untill he was the age of 5, when his father died from a freak accident. From that day on, Kenshin dedicated his life to keeping his mother safe. Now, to take care of his mother, and to survive, Kenshin must strive to be a shinobi, and bring honor to his family, while also keeping in mind the legacy that he has to live up to.

stats: (On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the highest. You can only have a 9-10 on one, the rest must be from 1-7 when you start)
Strength: 7
Stamina: 7
speed: 7
genjutsu: 3
ninjutsu: 7
taijutsu: 10
chakra: 7

Rp sample:
Standing on the side of the road, just out of his house, he is amazed by all of the things that is invading his senses. This being the first time he has set foot out of his residence, he is confused as we walks up to some random person. "Umm....e..excuse me?...." Kenshin says. The man turns and looks down at him, "What?...what do you want?......i am late for work as it is..." "Umm...can you....can you tell me where the school is?......" Kenshin stutters. "Yea...down the street and to the left...you cant miss it..." the man says. "Thank you.." Kenshin says as he bows in respect to the man. Kenshin the runs off towards the school, making it around the turn, and runs right into the chest of another kid. "Hey....who do you think you are?.....running into me like that...." he says, looking down at the now prone form of Kenshin. "I....I am sorry....I didnt mean to run into you..." Kenshin says. "Oh...but i think you did.......you see...i havent seen you around.....at all....meaning your a new kid........and i love.....new kids....." the kid says as he cracks his knuckles. Kenshin looks up at the kid, terrified, "Please...dont hurt me....." Kenshin jumps up, and runs toward the school, not looking back at the kid. The kid turns around and watches Kenshin go, "Heh......figures....not even worth my time............yet..."

Last edited by Kenshin Kitsura on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Hyuuga Empty Re: Kenshin Hyuuga

Post by kai hyuuga Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 am

for history add 4 more lines
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
ryo: 990,000,000,000,000
jutsus:
chakra:
Kenshin Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue500/500Kenshin Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

http://narutogaiden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kai hyuuga Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 am

approved
kai hyuuga
kai hyuuga
Kages
Kages

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
ryo: 990,000,000,000,000
jutsus:
chakra:
Kenshin Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue500/500Kenshin Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

http://narutogaiden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down