Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here)

Go down

hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here) Empty hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 am

-wait of ppl to come for training-

Back to top Go down

hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here) Empty Re: hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 am

Lark walks in looking at Zein "Hello there".said lark as he walked in.

Back to top Go down

hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here) Empty Re: hyuuga training ground(only hyuuga's can came here)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 am

"hey do u want me to teach u the justu of r clan"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 am

"ok that is fine ill beready to learn what ever is instore for me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:17 am

"first is Byakugan u need this for all ur justu in this clan so force ur chakra in to thew back of ur eyes and it will activate let me show u what is looks like"
-activate byakugan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:18 am

i can do that thats easy 'Byakugan' there we go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 am

"now i going to teach u Rotation justu focus all u charkra into u charkra points then i store it then spin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 am

ok. *Focuses chakra in his hands and starts spinning like a top creating a shield around him*. how was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:49 am

"that was great"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am

now what?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:32 am

"Eight Trigrams empty Palm change ur chakra and hit the tree and released it on in pack"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 am

ok can do. *Charges chakra in his hand like he always does when he uses gentle fist and then rams his hand at the tree and releases it on inpacted* How was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 am

"good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 am

well now what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down