Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arashi's boredom

Go down

Arashi's boredom Empty Arashi's boredom

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm

As weird it can be you see Arashi sitting in a chair infront of the sand village gates looking up at the sky."I'am so bored there is nothing to do around the village, I haven't even introduced myself to the kazekage yet".As Enzeru looks up into the sky he looks down and sees a bug crawling towards him."Stupid bug, you will die today".Enzeru slices the bug in half with a kunai and then drops a paper bomb ontop of it."Now leave this world" Arashi then gets up from his seat as he walks a couple feet from his seat and he activates the paper bomb and explode the already dead bug leaving no trace of it being there.

Back to top Go down

Arashi's boredom Empty Re: Arashi's boredom

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:59 am

Tobimaru appeared at the village gate where he saw a unusal Shinobi looking bored. He then stopped and looked at him "hey you i want you to put the village on high alert as i will be away for now. My name is Tobimaru Enzro and i'm the Anbu captain protect the Kazekage at all cost as i don't know if you have introducers coming into the village. said Tobimaru as he suddenlt left the village to search for Dustin. He hoped that the shinobi that he was talking to would take in effect what he had said and do his duties. Tobimaru then used body flicker to dissappered in search for his teammate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:53 pm

masurao apeard out of the sky. seen tobimaru at a distance. "i missed him!" masurao said in disapointment. masurao then turns and sees a shinobi in the gates. "so do you know anything about dustin?" masurao said. "if you do please tell me now" masurao then paused. "all i seen was a clay bird fly twords the hokages office trew a window then explode. i knew righ there dustin was in trouble but i have to conferm it with tobimaru. " masurao then said " if tobimaru told you anything please tell me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Arashi watches as the shinobi comes and leaves right away and then gets an annoyed look on his face."He just comes out of nowhere gives me orders and then just leaves. People have no manners anymore". Arashi then notices as another shinobi appears and he turns around to face him."I dont know anything about anybody named Dustin, and if you mean that bossy guy he told me to put the village on high alert but since your here and you obiously want something to do you can put the village on high alert for me.

I will report to the kazekage while you do that".Arashi then bodyflickers towards the kazekage's house and as he does he yells something at Masurao."My name is Arashi by the way!" Arashi then heads towads the kazekage with a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:17 pm

what a strange person masurao then gets the urge to battle this arashi masurao then catches up to arashi. when masurao catches up he says to arashi wanna battle as he sees into the eyes of the shinobi as he waits his response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Arashi stops his movement as the shinobi appears infront of him."A spar right now? Well i guess it wont hurt anybody".Arashi then pulls out two kunai and he throws one at Masurao, Arashi then bodyflickers and he ends up above masurao Arashi then puts an expoding note on the kunai he took out."Now eat this!" Arashi then throws his kunai wrapped in the paper note at Masurao."Now there is an attack coming from infront and ontop of him lets see what he will do".Arashi says to himself as he watches his kunais get closer and closer to Masurao.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
element:none
effect:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.
skill:nin

150-3= 147 chakra left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:43 pm

"very nice" masurao wisperd masurao then moved quickly to the right doging the explosive and regular kuni in one move. "now try this!" masurao yelled as he did grabed 1 kuni and made a shadow clone and transfomed into a kuni. he then put 1 kuni away. masurao them jumped infront of arashi he then trew a kuni twods arashi about 1 meter away. then used body flicker teqniwue and when behind arashi and waited to see how good arashi was. masurao then did some hand sings and waited.

Name- Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Rank- B
Range-
Description- Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Name- Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Rank- D
Range- Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Description- Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Name- Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Rank-E
Range-
Description- Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

-9=161/170 chakra points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 pm

"To easy, kumo bakudan no jutsu!" Arashi forms hansings and creates several Kumo bakudan clouds around him."Now lets take care of this pesky problem".Arashi sends one of his clouds towards the incoming kunai and denotates his cloud when it reaches it, blowing it up completely, accidently blowing up the kunai in the shadow as he didn't know it was there.Arashi then lands on the ground and jumps away from Masurao."Now lets see what you really can do". Arashi then sends two of his clouds at Masurao, each coming from the left and right of Masurao.

"If you die please dont be mad at me heki harou".Arahi pulls out his sword and points it at Masurao as he does water begins to flow out of the handle and the sword.Arashi's sword tehn extends towards Masurao at an alarming rate heading straight for masurao's heart."Lets hope he can doge this somehow, if he can't i think I would get in trouble with the kazekage for killing one of our own ninja".Arashi says to himself as he watches his attacks head for Masurao.

name:kumo bakudan no jutsu(cloud bombs technique)
element:water and wind
effect:after performing needed handseals caster creates clouds that explode when caster feels like exploding them,the clouds also may explode if fire hits them.

name:heki harou(pierce wave)
element:water
effect:user points sword at enemy and sword extends towards enemy and pierces right threw their body.
skill:kenjutsu

147-13=134 chakra left

Last edited by Arashi on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:35 pm

masurao sees the clouds coming twords him and the water. masurao acted quickly. masurao did rapid hand signs and shot out 3 dragons from his mouth. the power of the dragon heads was inormuse canceling out all of there attacks. masurao then said " peace of cake" masurao then closed his eyes for half a second. then when his eyes opend he had activated temoe 3 sharinga. masurao then grabs his sword out. " are you sure you ready for this?" masurao asked in a maner only masurao would understand. mausrao then rapidly came rushing twords arashi. little did arashi knew what masurao was plaing masurao was about 10 m away.

Name- Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Rank-
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Description- Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete

-8= 153/170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:06 pm

(just to tell you,you have to lose three times the amount of chakra since you used the jutsu three times, and how did you stop my sword with fire my sword is made of water you have to edit you r post saying you stopped my sword some other way.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 pm

( the fire evaporates water duh! so it even out oh and i will minus the 3 chakra points)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Wrong Masurao. Water beats fire, so you can't say you evaporated the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 pm

Pluto wrote:Wrong Masurao. Water beats fire, so you can't say you evaporated the water.

no were i looked it up if the fire is hot enoth it cancles out both atacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:12 pm

(my sword keeps extending though it doesn't stop, you wouldn't have had enough fire to cancel the attack out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm

what ever ill do it latter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 pm

(just forget it I dont feel like sparring anymore anyway so I'm just leaving Razz )

Arashi suddenly begins to yawn and he streches his arms out as Masurao charges at him "I'm tired of this and you so I'm leaving now I got better things to do anyway". Arashi forms hansigns and he uses a kumo no float jutsu."Well i guess I'll see you around" Arashi waves at masurao as he leaves the area and flies away towards another place.

kumo float no jutsu(floating cloud technique)
element:water wind
effect:after caster forms neccessery handseals a cloud forms under the casters feet and allows him to fly around
skill:nin

134 - 4 = 130 chakra left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 pm

masurao waves bye to arashi as he leaves. "well i think dustin is back so i better got cheeck at the anbu base." masurao then took of in a blink of an eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum