Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please delete this new version being made

Go down

please delete this new version being made Empty please delete this new version being made

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Clan name:The kousetsu Clan

Characters who has it:Kageki

Type:Elemental

Bloodline limit/ability:kousetsu

Bloodline ability:Munipulate snow/ice

Activation phrase:Only for the kousetsu eye they say Manako, like how the hyuugas says byakugan.

Symbol:please delete this new version being made Snow10

Clan description:Everyone has the bloodline limit

Clan size: Medium sized clan

Clan history:No one knew how this clan was founded but it was a large, peacfull icvilisation untill the Kurai(a lost clan/bloodline) invaded.
the were forced to fight back. but by the time they ended the war they had lost most of thier members. the clan is now slowly being repopulated.

Clan "job":They help people cross snowcoved mountains.

Clan availability:Open

Last edited by Kageki on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

please delete this new version being made Empty Re: please delete this new version being made

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 pm

i will put jutsu's in if approoved

Back to top Go down

please delete this new version being made Empty Re: please delete this new version being made

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm

What can your kousetsu eyes do?

Is there anything special about the way they manipulate snow/ice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm

eye's:
kousetsu manako/snow eye-

obtainable at genin
it allows user to see charkra flowing through snow, making it easier to manipulate it.
10 meters of freezing capability(can freeze the moister from the air within a 10 meter radius

obtainable at chunin
user now is able to see the chakra flow through snow and ice.
50 meters of freezing capability(can freeze the moister from the air within a 50 meter radius

obtainable at jounin
they can now see chakra flow trough the moister in the air, water, ice and snow.
100 meters of freezing capability(can freeze the moister from the air within a 100 meter radius

How they manipulate the ice:
they have the ability to force chakra out of any part of their body. but unlike the hyuuga its not a deadly flow its a controlled flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm

(u can't do snow justu cos i have do it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 am

(to little too late, plus you shan't copy from the other site and that's not where you put your ideas)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:04 am

(plus mine's has more, better jutsu's)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:26 am

no i copy the name cos i could not find what snow meant in Jap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:27 am

and i made it first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 am

Why dont be both take credit for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 am

of what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 am

and cos i made it first u can't make it with snow cos i said no to ppl who wanting to make a clan with in this clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:44 am

I ment we both take the credit/lead this clan because mine is more detailed and its in the right place.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:50 am

OMG... i CBF bithching about this so do whateva you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:46 am

do not forget i am in this two i the leader of the snow and this is the starting justu
Justu:
Genin Snow ball justu:u create a snow ball with chakra around it.
Genin snow wall justu:u make a snow wall.
Genin:Snow Dagger:u make a snow dagger.
Chuunin:Bigger
Snow ball justu:u make a bigger 1.
chuunin:Snow sword justu:u pull out a snow sword from the ground.
Jounin:Snow Metro justu:u make a very big snow ball.
jounin:snow clone justu:u make a clone of snow
Jounin:snow wave justu:u create a wave of snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:48 am

and if u r in sow put kousetsu in ur bloodline and if ur in ice put yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum