Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missions Request

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missions Request Empty Missions Request

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Tobimaru entered his office and was please about his training he took out the paper work that he was suppose to finish and sat down in his chair. "AHH today is a good day the sun is out and the sky is blue what else could be good. Hmmm maybe a a hot bath would be good but i have to much work to do right now plus i must meet with the kazekage. said Tobimaru as he started to work on his papers. Tobimaru was happy that he wasnt going to be bothered by anyone today as was in the mood to work until his hands were tired. He then decided to turn his chair around and just look at the blue sky but suddenly his eyes became heavy and his body was a bit heavy from the intense training. Tobimaru was passed out tired from his traning and he would be upset if someone came into his office without knocking firs.

Back to top Go down

Missions Request Empty Re: Missions Request

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:38 pm

The Kazekage appeared into the office of the Anbu leader in a swirl of sand. "Tobimaru! I see your sleeping on the job. Is that the way to go about things?". The Kazekage said with a smile on his face. "So what is the status in the village? Is everywhere secured?" It was clear that the kazekage only dropped by for a casual chit chat. "I Also see you were hard at work, just what i would expect from the Anbu leader". Pluto had a smirk on his face as he spoke with Tobimaru. "This seems to be a beautiful day. The sky is blue and the sun is just right? I hope I'm not interrupting anything". Pluto said. he knew that there was a possibility of him doing just that. But in any case the Kazekage seemed bored and needed something to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Tsssk.... man i was just dreaming about some nice cold sake and now you woke me up Pluto senpai. I just decided to catch a little nap from my training remember i'm still young and not as old as you.said Tobimaru as he smiled towards the kazekage he then decided to show the kazekage how the village so a bit low on security. If you take a look and see Pluto Senpai the village is a bit short and anbu member and jounin members at the moment. We need to move some chunin up to jounin level and do the same for genin as well said Tobimaru has he started to bite his lips. He then awaited what the kazekage would say to this matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 am

"I see, but moving up people who are not skilled enough, is not a good idea. I'm sure that in time we will see an influx of skilled enough shinobi arise. And they will fill the positions that needs to be filled". The Kazekage said as he looked at Tobimaru. "By the way, please refer to me as the Kazekage in the future. I know I'm your senior, but I'm also the leader of this village". The Kazekage then moved towards the window and looked outside. "So have you seen anyone useful coming up that could fill these spots your talking about?". The Kazekage asked out of curiosity. Perhaps there was someone, who have proven themselves worthy. But in any case, Pluto would leave the recruiting to Tobimaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:03 pm

"Come on Pluto senpai we go way back before you and i became the most powerful shinobi in the sand i think you're close friend is worth calling you by you're right name "said Tobimaru as he had a friendly smile on his face. He had notice the change in the kazekage and was not please why his good old friend had a change of personality. "Well there are few shinobis that i have my eye on that i think are worth being anbu. They have to prove their loyal and skill first before i can grant them the position." said Tobimaru, he had a confident smile now that he knew what his job was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:37 pm

"Indeed we do go way back". Pluto said as he looked at Tobimaru. "So what are you going to do about the different Anbu divisions? It will take some work, but i have faith that you will do a good job. You should also prepare to train them. I will leave everything up to you. But if your in need of any help let me know. I wouldn't mind training a few people. That way i could weed out the weak ones". The Kazekage said with a slight chuckle. The Kazekage needed to catch up on training himself. He wasn't in need of it. But he enjoys being at the top of his game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:45 pm

"mmph i don't think i will be needing you're help Pluto senpai, never underestimate the anbu captain there are future shinobi that are stronger than us out there. Its only a matter of time when they are fully mature to take on the responsibility."said Tobimaru as he looked at the door showing the kazekage that it was time for him to leave the anbu captains office. Tobimaru then sat back in his chair and turn his back to his leader while he looked at the beautiful weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 pm

masurao then knocked on the door. while masurao was waiting he was chewing a toothpic. masurao had been chewing the toothpic for a while and it spinterd masuraos tung. " ahh!" masurao yelled and he then oppend his mouth and carfully took it out. he then reached in his pocket and took another toothpic out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:22 pm

"Heh. Future you say. I hope your right. I expect someone even greater than me to be the kazekage some day. Well then its seems i have over stayed my welcome Tobimaru!. So i will take my leave now". The kazekage said as he looked at Tobimaru. Pluto then started heading towards the door. He himself had a few things to take care of. "I will leave you to your work". Pluto then opened the door and were heading to conduct his business. His little chit chat was over. As the Kazekage opened the door, he saw that someone was there. "It seems you have a visitor. See you later". Pluto said as he walked by the person and was on his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

masurao noticed the kazekage and bowd down. when he then past he enterd the room. he then noticed a person i the room. masurao then relised he was the anbu captain. '' hey whats up" masurao said. as masurao walked to the windows he seen birds and the blue sky. "nice day to train" masurao said whlie still gazing at the sky. hey then realized why he came. "hey sir um im the new anbu " he then waited for his response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:38 am

Tobimaru looked at the anbu member as he walked in his office. He then turned around to face his student by looking at him from his shoes striaght up to his face. "Welcome my fellow anbu member.... as you know i'm the captain of the anbu squad and there are anbu members that i have seen pass through these halls and fallen to their grave. Do you think you can handle putting you're life in danger each day of you're life" said Tobimaru as he looked straight at him.
Tobimaru then started laughing out loudly as he found what he said to be abit funny. "i'm sorry i just like doing that just for a joke. But its time to be serious now ummm as you know there are 4 groups that are present at the moment.
1.defence and counter
2.Medical
3.Reckon or information gathering
4.Assassination
As Tobimaru name out the 4 squad division he then took out 4 scroll which had each group names on them and pointed to his anbu member to write down his name on one of them. "Pick wisely as these groups will be touch in the future" said Tobimaru as he awaited his unknown anbu member to put down his name on one of the scrolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Masurao laughed as he looked at Tobimaru in the eyes. “Of course I am, why else would I come here.” Masurao said. Then as Tobimaru showed Masurao the 4 scrolls Masurao began to think. Masurao then said “I’ll be…” Masurao then paused making sure his choice would be the right choice for him. Masurao then got a pen out and signed his name on the information gathering. Masurao then said “this is no easy task. This depends on what skills you have.” Masurao then put the pen away. “I think my sharingan would do well in this field”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Appearing in the room directly after leaving the KazeKage's office wasn't an easy task. His hat was still on his head so that the only thing you could see was his mouth. He looked at the two men, one he could tell had to be an Uchiha.(*) Judging from what the other was wearing he had to be the captain.

" Where do I sign up? " Dustin's lips curved into a foxy grin. " The name's Dustin Azataku. " He extended his hand towards the one he thought to be the Captain, his Demon Hand Mouths closed, but were still noticably there.

*(He spent a year of time in the Leaf Village so he knows the natural looks of an Uchiha.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:34 am

Tobimaru was pleased that he Masurao his field that he was comfortable with and then he notice another anbu member joining in on the meeting. "Well just don't stand there come on and sign you're life away said Tobimaru as he had a friendly smile on his face. He then showed Dustin the 4 scrolls as well and pointed him to put down his name for any of the 4 squad groups he would like to sign up for.
Then there was a dark mood in the anbu office as Tobimaru had a serious look on his face the friendly aura that he had dissappeared "Well in the mean time i must say this as it is important. During you're mission
You have no name,
you have no emotion,
you have no past,
you have no future,
there is only mission and this is the purpose of the anbu black ops to support the sand."
said Tobimaru as he aura changed again into a more friendlt manor. He wanted his teammates know that although he was a friendly captain they would have to get serious when it comes down to protecting the sand. Tobimaru then awaited the response of his teammates as he sat back down in his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 am

" I wish to be in two groups... Since one won't be as active as the other one. " Dustin said with a smirk. He looked at the Captain and said. " Is it possible for me to be in both Assassination and Defence and Counter? " Azataku had shifted his hands into his pockets. " I'll give you a demonstration of my powers if you want to test me. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:40 am

"mmmmmm interesting there young one... well at the moment you can only put you're name down on one scroll. In the mean time i'll see what i can do to put you into two groups but please choose you're first group. As you're second option will be given to you in further reference."said Tobimaru as he looked at Dustin trying to figure out why this anbu wanted to pick up two roles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:44 am

" I wish to be in the Defence and Counter Division but I also want to be in the Assassin Division also... Since I like to make... Bangs. " The young man's foxy grin shifted into an expressionless face. Taking the hat off revealing his long sandy blonde hair, partly over his right eye, but it still showed the Range Meter on his right eye. " Trust me you won't be dissapointed. " He wrote his name on Defence and Counter Division.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Masurao then laughed. " well ill be on my way for now. i must train" masurao then walks to the door. masurao then turns around and looks at the two men standing. " any one wanna come?" masurao then laughed as he walk out the door and into the hall way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:44 pm

"Well i guess thats settled then in the mean time i have work that i must attend to so you're dismiss at the moment Dustin and i'll summon you when there is something important." Tobimaru then turned to his paper work and continued doing his duties as the anbu captain hoping that more member would come in to select the squads that they are interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Dustin nodded and then looked at his stack of paperwork. Noticing it was an extremely large stack of papers he had an idea. " How about I help you with that? " Dustin said politely, trying to get on Tobimaru's good side. He brushed his hair from his eyes and pulled out a storage scroll from his back. He bit his finger and wiped blood on it allowing him to open the scroll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 pm

"uhhh sorry Dustin kun but these are very improtant documents that i cannot allow you to see at the moment. This is the selection of mission i'm to put in order for us to do in the future" said Tobimaru as he knew that dustin just wanted to help him out. He could see the good side in Dustin but Tobimaru also wanted to knw the other side of him. "There will be a mission coming up soon and you will be the first to know about it when i have summon you" said The anbu captain as there was actually something in store for the anbu squad. He then pointed to the door and then asked Dustin to leave as there was too much work for him to attend at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Dustin nodded understanding fully. After pulling out a bag of clay and placing it into his pocket he closed the scroll back. Standing up he walked towards the door. " Okay then, I hope you'll be in contact soon then. " He finished, exiting the room and walking out of the ANBU building, heading towards his apartment complex. He couldn't wait to relax a little before taking on another mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:57 am

As Tobimaru had his work cut out for him he wanted to do something more interesting than just sitting around signing papers and registering anbu members. "Maybe i'll go look at what other people are doing, epecially the Kazekage i wonder whats he up too since i last spoke with him said Tobimaru as he done couple handseals and left an earth clone to continue doing his work. He then got up and looked at his clone "Let me know when someone comes in to register for an anbu position said Tobimaru as he left the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Shishimaru walked around the corner towards the Anbu HQ. He wanted to introduce himself to the other Anbu and make a good first impression. He opened the door and said "Hey guys my name is Shishimaru Yurasu."

Last edited by Shishimaru Uchiha on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Tobimaru was already out of his office while his earth clone was sitting in his chair. He saw the young anbu member entered and introduced himself towards him. "Well hello there my name is Tobimaru Enzro of The Enzro clan its a pleasure to meet you. So i guess you're here to join the anbu squad then" said Tobimarus clone as he pulled out the four scroll in front of him. "These are the four squad that are avaiable choose wisely which one you want to be in" said Tobimarus clone
1.Defence and Counter
2.Medical
3.Assasination
4.Information Gathering or Reckon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum