Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Kumo no haito no jutsu (private)

Go down

Learning Kumo no haito no jutsu  (private) Empty Learning Kumo no haito no jutsu (private)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Arashi walks into the training area and looks up at the bright blue sky."it's a good day to leanr a new jutsu today".Arashi closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as a breeze passes him by."Yes today is a good day to learn a new jutsu, now all I have to do is find a good place to learn it".Arashi then begins to walk through the area in search for an area to train in.

You see Arashi walking pass trees in the training area as he looks for a place to train in."Days like this are great, you dont have to worry about anything you can just relax and do nothing.To bad I have to train right now".Arashi then stops in a grassland like area in the training grounds."This place will work, I guess it's time to start my training".

"You see Arashi begining to form hansigns as he prepares to begin his training on his new jutsu."Three will work" Arashi says to himself as he creates three water clones around him."Ok you three go over there we have to get this training started".Arashi has his clones position themselves several meters away from him and has them wait for his instructions."Ok now lets see this jutsu in action, kumo no haito no jutsu!" Arashi yells as he clouds in the shape of doves sorround him.

name:mizu bushin no jutsu(water clone technique)
element:water
effect:creates a water clone that may attack opponent,clone can not be really faraway from caster
skill:nin

The cloud shped doves begin to fly around Arashi as he stands in several meters away from his water clones."Ok now you three charge at me and attack me if you can".Arashi's clones then charge at him at great speeds with kunai's in there hands."Good now lets see if this jutsu of mine works" Arashi then sends his kumo no haito doves at his clones.Arashi's clones notice this and they begin to dodge the kumo no haito doves as they still travel towards Arashi.

Arashi watches as his clone begin to dodge his attack and makes a amirk at the sight of it."So you think you can dodge them that easy well I dont think so".Arashi then has his clones sorround the water clone closest to Arashi."Now you will be immobilized" arashi has the doves land all over the clone and they begin to expand making it difficult for the clone to move and then immobilizes the water clone completely.

As Arashi watches one of his water clones become immobilized by his technique he puts his attention to the remaining two."Now it's your turn" Arashi then sends his doves at his water clones.Arashi's water clones notice the doves heading towards them and they begin to strike the doves with their swords."How foolish that isn't a good thing for you guys".arashi begins to smile as the doves that were struck ny the water clone's swords begin to expand themselves on the water clone's swords.

"Arashi sees that his clones have lost there weapons and he sees this as the best time to immobilize them."This was pretty easy" Arashi chuckles as his doves sorround his water clones and immobilize their mobility."Well I guess the jutsu is a success" Arashi releases his jutsus and begins to walk out of the training grounds with his new jutsu mastered.

Back to top Go down