Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anbu Sparring Shishimaru vs. Masurao

Go down

Anbu Sparring  Shishimaru vs. Masurao Empty Anbu Sparring Shishimaru vs. Masurao

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm

(The clash of the Titans)

Back to top Go down

Anbu Sparring  Shishimaru vs. Masurao Empty Re: Anbu Sparring Shishimaru vs. Masurao

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Shishimaru appeared out of the ground and saw that his opponent wasn't here yet. He made himself an earth couch to sit on while he waited for his opponent to ride. He closed his eyes appearing that he was sleeping but he was actually planning out a strategy.

Back to top Go down

Anbu Sparring  Shishimaru vs. Masurao Empty Re: Anbu Sparring Shishimaru vs. Masurao

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm

masurao then appeards anbout 10m infront of shishimaru. masurao then pulls out his anbu sword. "are ou ready to handle me" masurao said. masurao then laughed. then when masurao opened his eyes he activated temoe 3 sharingan. masurao then took his battle stance. "let the games begin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Shishimaru then opened his eyes and said "Alright im ready prepare to lose." Shishimaru then got off of his eath couch and made it go back into the ground. "You may begin first." Shishimaru said with a evilish grin. He got into his battle stance and prepared himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:09 pm

masurao then grined. masurao then when at hign speeds around shishimaru. after the frist time he jumped away. masurao then did the hand siigns. and under shishimaru was a bomb. masurao then masurao activated it. "now what" masurao yelled. now masurao was wating for what shishimaru would do in a situation. better thing fast masurao thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Tobimaru then arrived at the training gorunds to see how the battle would progress and hoped that it was going to be interesting. "Well lets see how those two settle things its not only about to see whos the strongest but its about team work as well" said Tobimaru as he awaited the battle to begin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Dustin's Clay Clone appeared beside the ANBU Leader. " So.. I take it this isn't a test for just brute force is it? I would seriously hope not. " The Clay clone looked at him. " Or your Vice Captain will be me... I was hoping you'd break us up into teams so we could test how compatible we are with other people.. and to see who would be on teams.. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Tobimaru looked at Dustin with curiosity as he wasnt too much in the battle that much. "Hmmm i was thinking about that but i need to see an example of how our anbu members handle their self in tight situation."said Tobimaru as he looked at Dustin. He didnt want to force his anbu member into fighting as Tobimaru knew some shinobi liked to keep their jutsu secrets as it benefits them in battle. He then turn to the battle as he was ready to see something interesting happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Shishimaru did handsigns and covered himself with earth and made it into a thick armor covering his entire body making the bomb in effective. "I think you will find bombs to not work well against me." Shishimaru said with a grin. He then did more handsigns and shouted "Earth Style Weaponry!" and a giant axe about a foot taller than Shishimaru and made out of stone came out of the ground. He then swung it swiftly at his opponent.

Earth Armor Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Shishimaru will do handsigns and absorb the earth or rock around him and it will harden his body and make his taijutsu stronger. The downside is this technique will make his movements slower and since it is the Earth element it is weak against lightning attacks.

Earth Style Weaponry
Type:Ninjutsu
Shishimaru will stomp his foot on the ground and a large rock will rise up out of the ground. He will mold this rock into a large club about 8 ft tall and 200 hundred pounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

(remember to put the chakra point for each jutsu you use)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 pm

masurao looks around. masurao isnt intemidated by the axe one bit. masuro then masurao knows what to do. masurao then dose some hands signs and yells out "Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" masurao then aims it twords the axe. since the the impact would be most powerfull masurao belives it would break trough the solid rock axe. masurao then waits to see what happens

Name- Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Rank-
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Description- Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

170-7=165 CP

Last edited by Masurao Uchiha on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Tobimaru then jumped in to cancel the match as there was something that got the anbu captain attention. "It seems that we have company and these arent shinobis from out village." said Tobimaru as he felt a different aura about the unkown shinobi. He then looked at Masourao and gave him t he signal to follow him at the sand village gates. Tobimaru then used his body flicker jutsu and disappered in a blink of an eye to look at his Opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down