Naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missions Request

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missions Request - Page 2 Empty Re: Missions Request

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Shishimaru studied the scroll carefully and thought hard about the team he wanted to be with. When he finnally came to a desicion he said "I'll be on the Assasination Team because my jutsus make me very stealthy and I think I can do a good job if im on this sqad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 pm

"Indeed you shall be on the Assasination group then" said Tobimaru as he wrote down Shishimaru name on the scroll and then put it away. He then looked at Shishimaru and wonder if he would be up this position when its time to take away someones life. "Are sure you that you're able to kill someone without showing any emotion, no past, no future, no name but just the mission you're granted to do." said Tobimaru as wanted to know what type of person Shishimaru was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:39 pm

"You don't have to worry i'm up to the task of killing someone without showing any emotion." Shishimaru said with a grin on his face. "Well thanks for the spot nice meeting with you." Shishimaru said as he began to walk out the door."See ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 pm

after a battle with kyoku masurao was all marked up. mostly from the explosion. while masurao was in the hallway he seen a fellow anbu pass bye. masurao then oppened the door. "sup tobimaru" masurao said as he finds a seat. masurao looked beaten up. as masurao sits he then says " i heard you wanted all the anbu hear ASAP?" masurao said as he looks around the room. " looks like im the frist one here." masurao then looks at the window and starts to think about things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Then Tobimaru clone disappeared in a puff of smoke while Masurao arrived. Tobimaru had created a clone before he left his office earliar. Then clone was instructed to release it self when Tobimaru was about to re-enter his office. "Sorry i had to do that as i had alot of work here to do and i wanted to see meet with the kazekage. It seems that i couldn't get the chance to" said Tobimaru as appeared through his office window behind his desk.
He then got the information about another anbu member that had just signed up as his clone disappeared. "Yes i need all anbu members to be here right away as i'm about to anounce who will be my second in command vice captain." said Tobimaru as he sat down in his chair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Before anyone the ANBU Leader knew what was happening, Clay started to form into the shape of a human, until it resembled Dustin, this of coarse was a clone and not the real person. " Sorry I'm late.... " Dustin said with a foxy grin. His hair fell over the radar on his eye. " I take it something big is about to go down? " Dustin asked taking a seat infront of the leader. He was slowly placing his Chakra gloves onto his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Shishimaru appeared from underground in front of Tobimaru's desk. "Hey im here so your gonna announce the vice captain i seriously hope its me *wink wink*.Shishimaru then makes a chair out of earth and has a seat and waits for Tobimaru to make his decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm

well i think its time to announce the vice captain but i cannot do it until i've seen you're strength from both angles. Tobimaur then got out of his chair and then looked at his fellow anbu members. Well we'll have a spar to see who is worthy of being my vice captain. said Tobimaru as he didnt really wanted a spar to show whos hungry to be vice captain but he wanted to test their skills as anbu. There will be a spar against four anbu members to test you're limits and you're skills on how to do a perfect mission. But before that can happened i will be needing another anbu member to join us. Tobimaru then sat back down his chair awaiting what his teamates would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Sweet a spar this was Shishimaru's chance to show what he was really made of. "Ok i like that idea, an Anbu Battle Royale sounds good to me!" Shishimaru said with a grin. "I hope this other guy hurries up because i wanna get started soon." Shishimaru said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 pm

" If I kill anyone I don't want to be held accountable... My bloodline isn't exactly 'Friendly Fire' comptable. " Dustin Azataku said speaking the truth. " I don't like the thought of hurting a team mate, so count me out on this one... I'll just be a regular ANBU... Seeing as how I don't want to be the reason we don't have ANBU. " He wasn't sure what would happen if he hit someone with a C3 or even C2 Clay Jutsu that was a friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:53 pm

"hmm a spar, sounds intresting" masurao replyed.masurao then stands and says "ill prove my streght to you and the fellow members" masurao then sees the otheres standing and staring at him. masurao then sits back down and says " i want a to battle that anbu right there." masurao then points to a unknown anbu. "ou look like an uchiha? am i right" masurao then continued "i see it in your eyes" masurao then closes his eyes and shows off his temoe 3 sharingan to the uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Tobimaru then smiled as he heard what Dustin had said earlier and knew that there was something different from the rest. "Its not a fight to the death and i wouldnt allow it besides both me and the kazekage will be watching the spar as it goes by and if anyone uses and dangerous jutsu i will jump in to stop it said Tobimaru as he smiled to his teammates. Well the first to fight will be Shishimaru and Masurao Uchiha. This will be interesting the clash of the titans said Tobimaru as he was now ready to see his anbu members fight. He then pointed to where the spar would take place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm

(dude this is my bad i made my username becuz i wanted to be an uchiha at 1st then i changed to an earth manipulator so if u cud edit ur post my bad)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm

" Then count me in... " Dustin's clone smiled, knowing he'd have to hold back on his Clay for now. Intrested about the two Uchiha's fighting he smiled. " This ought to be interesting. " He took a seat and waited for the fight to begin. The clone should be able to fight for him as he was off meditating, hidden within reasonable distance from the ANBU Headquarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:07 am

Tobimaru arrived back at his office he was about to go on a recon mission for himself but other stuff that he had to get up to. He then looked at his documents and tried to understand what he was suppose to do. "hmmmm this doesn't make since i know its suppose to be in the sand village but where is the location. i need to find where it is before our enemies do" said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself. He then decided that he would stay in the sand village a little bit longer as he was looking for something that was top mission. He would not alert the kazekage about it as he wanted it for himself. He then started to look through the different section and bleu print of the sand village to try and figure out what section he's missing out. "Doton Bunshin-Earth Clone jutus" said Tobimaru as he made earth clone and send him out to gather information on what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum